Thread: Feeling Energy From a Distance

Feeling Energy From a Distance

Hi Robert:

I sincerely appreciate your time and input. We have exchanged some emails on this generally in the past. If you will recall, a few months ago, I rather unexpectedly started to perceive so-called energy rather strongly from distances. For me, the sensation is, in some contexts, very much like feeling a magnetic pull on my body. It is a rather forceful and notable sensation. By way of example, I find that I can feel trees from a substantial distance away (e.g., 100+ feet away). Anyway, I am interested to locate others with this perception. To be honest, it is really a wonderful and dramatic feeling (and appears to be a lot less taxing than seeing so-called auras), but I am a bit disheartened that I have yet to find anyone with this experience.

I guess I would also like to emphasize that I am not talking about feeling energy with the hands (e.g., buzzing feeling adjacent objects). It is really a feeling of the entire body being affected by the energy of the object. I expect that it is essentially similar to feeling energy in the hands, but affected at other parts of the body too (and, rather than a buzzing sensation it is a forceful sensation upon the entire body). For me, the heart chakra region is most notably affected and I tend to feel much of the force arrise in the chest area.

Anyway, there are more subtleties to all of this too, like feeling differences in different contexts, isoloting objects, synchronizing with people, etc. But, I would be happy to just locate anyone that has this same experience. I don't suppose you know of any folks?

Well, thanks again for your time.

Kindest regards,
    Steve

Re: Feeling Energy From a Distance

G'day Steve,

Sorry, I do not know anyone like this. It probably goes by another name.

You should consider testing this ability.

EG, blindfold yourself and try to find a tree or something.

robert