Thread: Desert Scene with Jesus

Desert Scene with Jesus

I had been dreaming (projecting?) the other night and suddenly became aware of what I was doing. The event that seemed to be the trigger was me touching a large orange object on the ground that looked like a modern art sculpture. It looked like a hollow shell formed of white clay with intermittent cantaloupe sized holes throughout and covered with a bright-orange shiny gloss for the top. It was about the size of a large bean-bag chair. Anyway, I guess I had been stroking the smooth orange surface of it with the palm of my hand and I noticed how smooth it felt. That seemed to be the event that triggered my awakening and I immediately knew I was out of body somewhere. I seemed to be in an outdoor desert-type scenario with some modern-looking low-lying structures in the background. I was amazed at the feeling of having my waking mental facilities in this out of body setting. I struggled with electric vibrations that coursed through me making my entire body feel like it feels when your leg or arm falls asleep. I suddenly was curled up in the fetal position on the ground in front of the object, my entire body buzzing and semi-paralyzed. I tried to gather my mental focus and I soon regained control. I knew time was running out before I lost focus again so I tried to think of things in Robert's book to try. The first thing I did was have a look at my hands! They looked....All liquidy! I mean my vision itself was not too great either. I could see things around me but everything was generally blurry. This contrasted with my level of mental awakeness very much, and it was kind of like the vision you have after sleeping for like 20 hours straight. It felt like my eyes were crusty and sticky from sleeping too much. I looked over my hands front and back and yes they did not look solid at all. I then tried to think of what to do next. I am not christian (But was raised on christian beliefs) but I got the notion to see if I could go to Jesus. I said aloud (to my higher self): "Take Me To JESUS!". Immediately, almost before I could finish the sentance, a figure started to materialize several meters in front of where I was standing. I walked over and sure enough, there before my was JESUS! Long dark flowing hair, a prominent beard, loving and understanding eyes, and dressed in long robes. I was at a loss for words...Before I could even think of anything to say, Jesus looked up to the sky and started praying over me. I found this to be wrong! I felt totally unworthy and, overcome with emotion, I fell at his feet sobbing something like "Please, don't do that I am not worth you praying over lowly me!"....I think the situation was clearly too much for me because my focus took a BIG hit. I still managed to maintain the same desert scenario but Jesus was no longer there when I looked up, and I then decided to try the same thing again. This time, I said "Take me to GOD!"....I waited but nothing happened....I got the notion that maybe performing too many of such requests might not be such a good idea or good manners....I then walked a few paces, trying to maintain focus...I knew that time was running out fast. My body was literally BUZZING faintly as I moved at walking speed over the desert scene. I was thinking of what I should do next. I decided to try flying and dove off into the air before me! It was so natural I felt as if I was already a pro. I decided to circle around the nearby structures and not go too-high. I stayed maybe 30-40 feet off the ground max and just took in the beautiful landscape that expanded beneath me. As I neared the end of one circle I lost focus for good and probably slipped into a dream....As I was slipping I thought of something that I should have DONE but didn't. I wanted to see if I could project to that Astral Entrance Structure shown on the back cover of Astral Dynamics Book. I decided I could do that next time.

Also: I just want to add that I do think that this who I saw was, in fact, JESUS. I mean, sure, I am aware that it could have been something that my consciousness just created but...In this case I'm gonna be more of a believer than a doubter and I'm not gonna go and second-guess myself and so am just taking this at face value. But you folks feel free to interpret this experience as you would -- Any other takes / perspectives are appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: Desert Scene with Jesus

Congratulations on a successful OBE, Naturebeliever. Great to see you getting results and remembering pointers to get the most out of your experiences.

Clearly, the Christian upbringing left more of an impact than you knew.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Re: Desert Scene with Jesus

Hey that's pretty cool, you should ask him when he's coming back to earth in a Red Robe, if you ever see him again.
    "It's not what you're doing, It's how you're doing It."