HI

I know this is probably a no-go topic but would really like to know the opinions of the readers of the forum...

This topic is regarding Astral Projection vs. Religion

I know for instance that Christian beliefs strictly prohibid any such forms of practice.
I'm assuming a lot of the readers and AP's do it for religious purposes aswell as other points of interest???Maybe you want to know what life after death is. Or maybe you want to reconnect with someone you've lost, or maybe you just want to explore your options or even just to fool around or whatever. And I'm also assuming a lot of readers are Christian(Going on the fact that it is the worlds most dominate religion, not trying to offend anyone).

Also I think AP would probably fall under magic if it was to be placed in a category, you know in religious beliefs. You make use of energy which is a strict no-no in christian belief and in most other religions aswell...I think(again, not trying to offend anyone)

Personally I like to have a delicate balance of logic vs. faith. Everything can be explained, we just aren't at the point where we can. There are a lot of reasons why I would suggest that AP would both be considered good and bad.

So, what do YOU think?