Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I asked for help a while back.

almightyzentaco Guest

I asked for help a while back.

But my problem has just become much more complicated.

My issue has progressed to the ponit where I cannot feel my tantien, or large parts of my energy. It's like something is paralyizing me. This caused a severe lack of energy coming into my system.

But yesterday somehow I made a connection with someone I didn't intend, and lots of energy is coming into my system. I do not wish to drain anyone, but I'm so paralyzed I cant move to cut the connection, and it's as if space has been so distorted around and within me that I can't find how the connection is made anyway.

Can anyone lend me a hand?

Re: I asked for help a while back.

You know how it is when a body part goes numb because the circulation is cut off, when you change position and the blood flows back in. Numb feels weird, but it is less painful than the pins and needles feeling. No matter what anyone does, helping is going to make everything seem worse before it gets better. This is not just a matter of lack of talent. The more people you have sending energy to you, the faster you can get through it. Sometimes realizing how numb you have been is actually part of the process of recovering from it because you are at least feeling something.

almightyzentaco Guest

Still having this issue - except now the tighness is extreme, and I keep gettign visualizations of different energy centers wrapping up. Looks a bit like a tether ball, when the ball wraps all the way around the pole until it can't move anymore.

I've tried everything I can think of. Just hoping maybe someone can do anything, though I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks guys.

Blog Entries

But yesterday somehow I made a connection with someone I didn't intend, and lots of energy is coming into my system. I do not wish to drain anyone, but I'm so paralyzed I cant move to cut the connection, and it's as if space has been so distorted around and within me that I can't find how the connection is made anyway.
    Do you know who the person is? Why do you assume you must cut the connection?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Perhaps a visit to Psyhic Self Defense would help... definitely learn how to shield and cut cords as basic energetic hygene...

Alaskans Guest

Damn I had a feeling it wasnt over.
    Have you done much emitting of energy in your carreer? I have an idea

almightyzentaco Guest

This is getting extremely bad.

I've been getting almost no energy into my heart, and as a result have been experiencing intense sharp pains in my chest.

My system out of energy desperation is now vampirising those around me. I can't even see how the connections are being made, but I'm getting lots of energy from people around me and it's very powerful, which means I'm hurting them. My energy body is spassing out like a drowining man, and drowning people pull others down with them.

I'd rather be dead than be an energy vampire, and if that's the only way I'll take it.

But please, I need expert help and I need it fast. It's not just me dealing with this now.

I wonder had you been already sucking up other peoples energy before you got your tantien blocked and your energy body encased? That would explain why someone did do that to you in the first place.

You need to learn to control this obviously, or then have your energy body closed up. I would guess there is some reason why you have started to suck in energy, I doubt you were born that way and even if so, there would be also a reason for that - in my understanding. Best as always is to find out the origin/source.
    + Alienor +

almightyzentaco Guest

No. I never did this sort of thing before. I am very concious of what I do with my energy.

But my energy and ability to control my energy is so screwed up and blocked, that my system is desperately trying to get vital energies from whatever source it can find.

I believe my chakra control centers have been seriously tampered with, and some of them might even be possessed. I'm not certain, but it's really bad.

Nothing feels right spacially. Everything feels so wrong I don't even know where to begin to fix it. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at half the time energetically. I look at the problem from as many angles as possible, but it all seems to constantly shift - like either it's an illusion or the rules of the planes surrounding me are changing - as crazy as that sounds.

I don't really understand what is going on - except that it is extremly bad and I'm trying my hardest not to move much energy at all - as any action I take just seems to make things worse.

I write this here, so other people/healers can be careful and shield themselves, if they should try to help in this.

So, I had a look at your history of posts. Here was someone giving useful information, which was dismissed by you. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12853&p=97397#p97126

This might sound bit harsh, just as the person in above post did also already say. But when I did read your old posts a demon showed up here. He was very intrusive and managed to punch through some shields that did hold back so far anything else! You have made a pact with this demon by your own free will, in this life or one of your previous lives. So even when this demon gets chopped to pieces, it just returns right back to you.

About two years back someone tried to get rid of this demon problem, by encasing you and also making eventually in a rather drastic way an end to the pact. (Then you started to ask for help here.) That would have worked, but was not ok to do without your consent - in my opinion, so that entity was removed.

Now the demon was starved for over two years and therefore you are drawing so much energy from all around.

The pact does not end with death, so dying does not help. A pact can always be ended somehow, but that would require your work and dedication. The start would be to find a really competent regression therapist and find out what the pact is and how it was made. That therapist would have to know how to protect him/herself!
    Or you decide to get the entity back, which is capable of ending the pact. There are usually many options and paths open, but it is your decision to make and you need to follow through with it, if you want to solve the problem.

I know this sounds drastic, but the way I see it, it really is drastic, so I just can't write it any differently.
    + Alienor +