Hi .Im stuck on part 2 of MAP ,so i thought of comin right here and posting it online,instead of looking for answers somewhere else and wasting my time.Hope you could help.I have been able to sucessfully complete part 1 of MAP which is a truly great experience by far(as i was totally unware of the concept of energy movements only through awareness before).The feeling of energy rushing through body is just great and exceptional .
Last week i did my entire pre OBE exit routine.when i came to energy body loosening ,i felt my self moving sideways (as i usually do when i do body loosening) and sinking down.So i thought of applying rope technique.After a while the vibrations started (as they usually do) first in my legs and then entire body.They were mild first then with third eye trigger i was able to make it stronger.after a while my heart started racing fast.i knew it was just the heart chakra.so i remained calm.It felt like i was falling down and spining at the same time.very strange sensation .suddenly a tingling energy (which was a different sensation as compared to normal energy flow that i feel during the prestimulation) started to rise sharply upwards from my feet through my entire leg. and soon after that the vibrations started getting low and then everything was gone :cry:
I tried exit again next day and day after but everytime more or less same thing happens and then vibrations end abruptly and everythings gone. I feel like im very close but then its gone.Its bit frustrating ,but i think i gotto try harder ,as i must be doing something wrong. So there you are.Any help or advise would be much appreciated.