Thread: Energetic movement

Mekhet Guest

Energetic movement

Hey everyone

Last night I realized something, that I remembered happening a few times in the past. In that threshold where you are sleeping, but aware, (I believe it's the best time to try an OBE, since your body is so relaxed), I sometimes try to project. And last time the same thing happened to me, that happens every time I try it. I feel like the energy movement is so intense it burns. My feeling is of burning from the inside, and on top of that, I always get the feeling I'm ripping something off from my body when I force the projection and it feels awful. So I stop it out of impulse.

Thing is, why is this happening? I usually work with energy, more bouncing than anything. I don't store much, so I guess I might be underdeveloped, and maybe that's why it burns (energy pathways not developed yet). This is my idea anyway, but I'd like some input on what you guys think might be the reason for such an uncomfortable (and sometimes painful) experience. I don't see any of these effects described in the books, so it's puzzling.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Re: Energetic movement

It may not be in books, but I'm pretty sure that I've read it in posts, not necessarily about projecting. I have felt the feeling of burning (just two weeks ago I was having this feeling in one of my legs, and read it had to do with nerves. A good lower-back massage got rid of it.
    But I'm digressing, some kind of stream-of-consciousness-thing-
    Sometimes when I go to project I feel a lot of heaviness, like having a cement brick on my chest, and just recently I dumped earth energy and it helped- my idea here is that elemental energy work may help you- you may be too 'fire' and it may be reflecting on your energy body when it gets stressed- I mean, projecting really takes a lot out of it, you know- so I'm guessing that it may be helpful when you do energy work, try using various elements, (don't leave fire out, always strive for balance) and it might help you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.