Hey Guys, so i started into this with lucid dreaming, now im experiencing with Hemi-sync and read many stuff By Robert, including his books...
I've also encountered many experiences along the way... i once projected so clearly and easy but it was accidental, since then i have been trying to provoke them... so i have got as far as the vibrational state, but repeatedly one thing occurs .... i can't pull my head out...

here is how it went this morning:

i woke up at 8 then had some light breakfast, then got back to bed, i started having this short dream and thought it was the Hypnagogic coming... then realized i was lying in bed and vibrations came quickly, so far i have learned to redirect them throughout my body pulling them from above my head, they get very strong, i can fell a loud buzz and the vibration even makes my teeth rock against each other hard, i can make them get stronger until there is a point where i start hearing those sounds we all know like voices and auditory hallucinations, all is fine (although im never sure when to exit) so i try to remember Robert Monroe's technique and reach out with one arm, suddenly i was looking through my etheric eyes? and saw my crystalline arm extending into the air, i felt i could easily pull the rest of the body out but the only part that had like a magnet, and strongly bound, was my head.... i had that feeling you are like a musical box and you are floating upside down pinned on your head, i tried many ways... like reach out my arms and yank myself out, but i could not....

is there anything i am doing wrong like exiting late? is this magnetic force natural in my head? is it due to some hidden fear in the subconscious? or am i doing something wrong with the vibrations?

any comments i appreciate much....

Thanks ! Om Mani Padme Hung!

Tiger.