Thread: the road to OBE and the road to inner core

amazingjourney Guest

the road to OBE and the road to inner core

I have found one thing that works very well and important on both paths: the separation of two bodies, or two "I" .

In OBE attempt, the first step is to try to relax and activate the energy body. So that we can separate.

In meditation, we should also bypass all techniques and methods, and just go right into "noticing" the subtle energy inside of us, our energy body. Just sit very still and see what comes up from inside. Don't tell yourself what to do at all. Just notice. Just feel. I keep saying "let me" 'let me". In a while, I start feel there are two parts of me, one is the doer, the other is the observer.

Once the separation completes, this is the point when my body starts to rock or sway. It will go on for a few minutes. Then comes the stillness. This is when I am left with my own awareness. There are deeper points to go after this in meditation. Self inquiry will take me deeper. Continue to say "let me" "allow this" if uncomfortable, say "admit this." When okay, just see what you really want to do or see what comes up.

So after separation, in OBE, we go somewhere else for more variety of experiences, not only what plays out in our own consciousness, but also in the astral. This further stirs up more mind activities, emotions, memories, and reaction. We are left to deal with these, in new astral forms. Eventually we will have to come to the realization of our own pure awareness.

In meditation, after separation, we go inward into emptiness to explore what "I" really means. First admit and let all issues come up, dealing with them one by one, and finally come to our pure self in the core.

Blog Entries

Re: the road to OBE and the road to inner core

Quote Originally Posted by amazingjourney
    So after separation, in OBE, we go somewhere else for more variety of experiences, not only what plays out in our own consciousness, but also in the astral. This further stirs up more mind activities, emotions, memories, and reaction. We are left to deal with these, in new astral forms. Eventually we will have to come to the realization of our own pure awareness.
    This reminded me of dream yoga a lot.

Oliver