I had some odd experience a couple years back. I seem to remember a deadline before but then I forgot about it and then 2 years ago I had a dream that specifically hit me while I was in a half awake/half asleep state where I heard a voice saying "You have two years" in a stern voice. I thought it was just a dream and to forget about it. The next year about the same time of the year the SAME THING HAPPENED!! Ok so now I freaked out and revisted my original diary/blog of the event. Here it is.

When I had this, one year later about Jan 17th I had another half asleep even where I heard the same door closing really loudly and waking me up. They said "1 year left" and now I am down to my final 2 months. I'm starting to get nervous what the bonk this means...

Here is my blog about it..

YOU HAVE 2 YEARS
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:06 pm

I had a dream it was very vivid, and I was able to remember ALL of it, except the actual POINT of it all!! I was then woken by a loud door slamming, like it actually happened. I got up wife was not up I went outside nobody was nearby. But I heard it clear as day. The loud door slam was meant to wake me up, so that I'd remember this part of my dream.

Every have those dreams you KNEW what it was for but you couldn't remember the message no matter what? It was like they selectively wiped your memory when it came to one the part you needed to know.

It all started 2 years ago. I had a dream and now that I had time to think about it last night. I woke with a loud voice like it was someone talking to me in the room. "You have 2 years." in a cold stony voice. I freaked not having a clue what it meant. I soon forgot about it.

Last night I had a dream in a place that seemed familiar. Everyone was planning for some event all around us. Closing off streets, getting ready to watch an event in the sky. We all knew it would be very very dark for a while. Then they would come. But nobody was afraid. It was like we were expecting them.

Finally I drove around until we got home I remember seeing people putting objects in the streets to block people from driving adn shut everything down for this event.

I got home and the lights went out. There was no power. It was dark and I felt fear. I knew they were here. They were aliens moving around and I was getting ready to kick their ass as they approached us. Then my eyes went dark. I couldn't see in the dream. Then poof people were there.

Some short woman was there who looked at me coldly and said your 2 years are up.

I seemed to remember something about something I needed to learn, and it had a time limit. They said I had failed. But what did I fail to learn? What was it? They told me. But I can't remember what it is that they wanted from me! Eventually I woke up and remembered all details except what exactly it was the whole time I was supposed to do in the last 2 years.

They said I blew all that time I was given. Then they said that they gave me the gift of my wife, and made me feel guilty that I didn't achieve my goal. It had nothing to do with our stillborn child. I knew that.

It was some personal growth that they were trying to make me learn or this life was done.

They decided to give me 2 more years. This time you only have 2 more years. There is no more time. I thought to myself - do I get to go back in time and start over with the knowledge that I know? I could make a bunch of money! They were like no.

"You have 2 more years."

Then the sound of a loud door slamming woke me up.

Then I moved from the couch back to bed with my wife. I was shaken. I never have been slapped like this before. Well once before I had tried Salvia Divinorum and instead of gleaning some useful information about my situation I was told "Stop thinking about yourself". Meaning to stop being so selfish.

This time I was given hell, given 2 years to do something and then given a final 2 years for WHAT?HuhHuh??

I couldnt' think of it so then a song popped in my head. Usually I will get obscure songs popping in my head at times I am really looking for answers.

All they ever do is give you clues!! Never the answers!

What is it that I have 2 years to accomplish??

This is the song that popped in my head. I looked up the lyrics and I never really knew the lyrics but when I read them I was shocked....

So many questions... anyone else feel like they are going to school in the dream world and there are so many classes and you keep missing them or forgetting about them etc? In my dream world I was short about 2 classes I never finished. I wonder if it had anything to do with it.. anyway here is the song.

SO ODD!!

Revelations - Audioslave

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know, why don't you fill in the rest?
I will bring you down, I will make it bad
While you're feelin' proud, why don't you help me?

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now
Your revelations
Cut me in, I don't wanna live without
Your revelations, revelations

You know what to say, you know what I said
You know what I dream sleeping in my bed
You hold all the keys, you know all the roads
Why don't you guide me in, if I'm such a lost soul?
I'm spinnin' 'round, I will make you ill
Since I'm so broken down, why don't you fix me?

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now (I wouldn't know by now)
Your revelations
Cut me in, I don't wanna live without (Don't wanna live without)
Your revelations

I am haunted when I am sleeping
Try to give without receiving
It's in the applebite (It's in the applebite)
It's in the days and nights (It's in the days and nights)
In the afterlife we'll reap

Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now (I wouldn't know by now)
Your revelations
Your revelations
Such a shame, such a shame that I wouldn't know by now
Your revelations
Revelations