Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Q-Link

Blog Entries

Re: Q-Link

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar

ok.
    so, do we really need them?
    Only if you do.
    Think of it this way- if you break your leg you don't ask yourself if you *really* need a splint- sure, we all have the power of manifestation, but the situation in which would require a bone to set is not necessarily within everyone's practical abilities to set a bone within a time frame that can bypass the whole healing time concept, most people would prefer to go to a doctor and get it done, and then pray for the healing or do energy work on it, or whatever.
    Since something like an energetic problem may be 'no sweat' for a lot of us, you apply whatever technique you have mastered and you're good to go, some people will require constant reinforcement of this idea of 'healing' that for this or that reason, they need, then they probably need the constant reminder of a talisman, or a ritual, or some other external thing.
    So in all, it depends on what the problem is, and on the person itself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Neil, the suggestion that we need an outside agency to reconnect us is also a statement that we're not 100%. That it should cost $333 is also somewhat suspect.
    hehe, indeed!
    but as i have no idea how to go about realigning these meridians they're talking about myself, i'll still go pay the money to have it done.
    foolish?, gullible?, or just too damn curious for my own good?
    and afterwards, what will i be? 100%, but a rewired 100%?
    i mean, a machine can have all it's parts but not run properly. we need a mechanic to fix our cars when they break down don't we?

anyhoo, i've well and truly derailed this thread. oops!
    my original point was - i've taken off my q-link, and i still feel the same "regulation" of energy that putting it on allowed.
    so, did it work? was it placebo effect?
    i obviously don't need it, i still feel the same. so i can only assume that my belief in my 100%-ness is allowing me to remain in this state.
    could i have manifested these changes myself? i'm sure i could. if i believed that i could at the time. so what's stopping me from manifesting all the other changes i want to see in myself?
    can't i just set my strong intention on having the reconnection done, and make it happen myself? do i need to know the procedure?
    how can i set my intention on creating a certain outcome, when i'm not sure what that outcome is gonna be?
    i've been successful in manifesting stuff when i can imagine the outcome.
    but how do you manifest growth in yourself, when you have no idea what you'll grow to become?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I think you said something similar than what I said. Everyone has the same capability from a 'potential' point of view, but each one of us has a different perspective on getting it done. So, whatever works.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

hehe, indeed!
    but as i have no idea how to go about realigning these meridians they're talking about myself, i'll still go pay the money to have it done.
    Isn't the process supposed to be somewhere in the book of Enoch? I went looking for it online but couldn't find it.

foolish?, gullible?, or just too damn curious for my own good?
    You know I had a reconnective healing done, so if you're foolish and gullible, so am I. I prefer the word "curious" myself.

and afterwards, what will i be? 100%, but a rewired 100%?
    i mean, a machine can have all it's parts but not run properly. we need a mechanic to fix our cars when they break down don't we?
    Only if we're convinced they're broken.

anyhoo, i've well and truly derailed this thread. oops!
    my original point was - i've taken off my q-link, and i still feel the same "regulation" of energy that putting it on allowed.
    so, did it work? was it placebo effect?
    i obviously don't need it, i still feel the same. so i can only assume that my belief in my 100%-ness is allowing me to remain in this state.
    could i have manifested these changes myself? i'm sure i could. if i believed that i could at the time. so what's stopping me from manifesting all the other changes i want to see in myself?
    Exactly.

can't i just set my strong intention on having the reconnection done, and make it happen myself? do i need to know the procedure?
    how can i set my intention on creating a certain outcome, when i'm not sure what that outcome is gonna be?
    Well, what have they told you to expect? My understanding is that the benefits would be the same as having safely raised kundalini. Why not set your own expectations?

i've been successful in manifesting stuff when i can imagine the outcome.
    but how do you manifest growth in yourself, when you have no idea what you'll grow to become?
    I guess there's a belief system thing going on here for me. I believe we set goals before we incarnate on what direction we'd like to develop in and life then throws up all the circumstances that allow the potential for these developments.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

you know what Bk, i'm gonna try to see what i can do with this.
    i was doing reconnective healing in a dream the other night, to someone else. if i can set my intention right, maybe i can tap into the energy and start the process while i'm in the dreamstate.
    maybe i'll give my practitioner a call, have a chat about what to expect from it...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    You don't need to know the outcome to ask for something. If you intend to grow, things will align to enable growth. Then it depends on you again, how you react.

Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2