View Poll Results: What Are The Main "Side-Effects" & Benefits of NEW That You Experienced Ov

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Improved Physical Health/Get Sick Less

3 17.65%
  • Happier/Better Outlook On Life

4 23.53%
  • Conscious Projection

1 5.88%
  • Ability To See Auras

2 11.76%
  • Ability To Heal Self Or Others

2 11.76%
  • Remote Viewing

0 0%
  • Some Other Psychic Ability

5 29.41%

Thread: "Side-Effects" & Benefits of NEW Over Time

Ethereal Traveler Guest

"Side-Effects" & Benefits of NEW Over Time

I'm curious about everyone's long and short term experiences with NEW. It seems like it would be an effective and powerful system for not only the goal of Projecting, but also having many other physical, mental, emotional, and psychic "side-effects"/benefits.

Feel free to elaborate on any of the points (ie...if you developed a psychic abilitie(s), name which one(s) or maybe how long after starting NEW a certain side-effect appeared)

Dragon's Daughter Guest
    Ok, now I have to share... I put "other" because what I've been experiencing is different than the other options...

I've been getting protection from Negs and Psychic Attacks - or it helps to eliminate these... My energy work had increased tremendously - higher energy, holding longer, more sensitive, more capabilities.

I also think it's increasing my natural telepathic and clairovoyant abilities.

DD

Ethereal Traveler Guest
    Cool... I guess that would make sense. The higher amount of energy and control of it you have the more your abilities could surface and be used. Also higher energy must increase your defenses.

Blog Entries
    I couldn't properly vote because it allows only one option and I have received more than one benefit over time- I'm more apt to consciously project, I've remote-viewed once from the time I started, and am better at clarivoyant seeing than ever before.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I couldn't properly vote because it allows only one option and I have received more than one benefit over time- I'm more apt to consciously project, I've remote-viewed once from the time I started, and am better at clarivoyant seeing than ever before.
    Yes, lol It would only let me choose one :cry: so I chose none at all

Apex Guest
    So far the main result has been enhancement of etheric (auric) sight.

Kalonek Guest
    After 4 years of NEW, a bit (or more) of every option So I voted "happy" for the general thing

stargazer Guest
    More lucid dreaming, a happier GI system (was previously VERY unhappy), ability to see auras, vastly improved energy work

sash Guest
    Side effects:
    headaches
    emotional outbursts
    mental imbalances (re-ordering thought libraries and optimizing core perception)

Benefits:
    As those mentioned in this thread, mainly "enhancement of etheric (auric) sight."
    Also - almost immune from colds or general sickness
    Read thoughts and feelings and gain empathic connection
    Heart chakra and solar plexus chakra - improved happiness, wider outlook, partial ego loss
    Brow chakra - clearer mental images, alpha state projection, claircognizance, precognition
    Crown - The ability to meditate
    Root - Kundalini (this is a double sided one, both a benefit and side affect perhaps), also responsible for the flow of much of the above.

For the most part the direct result of working with energy has been increased psychic and personal (as well as worldly) awareness.