Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Primedirective' daily schedule

Blog Entries

Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

Could have been- it was definitely precognition. Interesting that precog is the aspect that is being developed in you. It's probably your natural 'talent'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

The strangest of alln this precognition is, that it happened while i was listening to brainwave generator. It was as if i was infront of the computer, with Microsoft Outlook started showing the topic headers. I could saw the text screen as if it was REAL!! Weeeeird. Also, the past 3 months even more strange things started happening.. My thoughts manifest themselves into reallife, ususally when i strongly think about something it UNEXAPLAINABLY happens within a week or two.

For example:
    1. I met a girl who can read my mind. REALLY.
    1.1 She sais she thinks just to know me too well. How can that be? She usually stars talking about something which is on my mind. HOW the heck does she know?? I am really happy with her (she's in my previous lifetimes, read on..)
    1.2 The other day i dreamt that she was my Yoga teacher in a previous life. In the dream, she was sitting in a Lotus-position in front of me, i only saw a siollouete. She was a man, and i was a female. I just cant know how, but i jsut had a "feeling" that she was the my Yoga/spiritual Teacher in my previous life. Now, she is my teacher too.. and my girlfriend
    2. My job, many great thing happened the past 2,5months. Too numerous to mention but lemme keep it short.. i was promoted project manager. I am working in a small startup. I have inpsiring enthusiastic colleagues. Those were my "whishes" for a job. These were for me too many unusual circumstances.
    3. Holidays. I had a perfect realxing holiday.
    .. and other things, oo numerous to mention .
    4. My girfriend. We know eachother now "5 months" in this life. Yet, i suspect we have been together for many many lifetimes. When i have AP and can visit akashic records or the like i wanna know where she fits in my life, was she really my teacher..?

My next desire is.. to have a concious Astral projection.

I noticed that WHISHING or WANTING anything has adverse effects.
    I shoulndt want anything espcially money, but work towards achieving whatever.
    I noticed that wanting money, or working for it always results in failure. I shouldnt want money is my conclusion. Money will find me when i need it.
    I think, my life was predetermined.
    30 years ago i already predicted my current life. I had that realization today.
    I had minute flashback memory of my life seconds before my reincarnation. I asked my Guide to assist me in this life only in emergencys, but to come to my assistance eventually. I think... my current girlfriend is my Guide/teacher.

Anyways.. precog.. I dunno.. but, then again, I had too many "coincidences" for it not to be true.

3. crackling noises, wind blowing on my arm

The topic of this post tells all.

Yesterday three things happened.
    * While taking a coffebreak at my computer playing Mass Effect 2 a soft wind briefly blowed onto my right forehand.
    * Lying in my bed before falling asleep, some crackling noises are in the room. Also, sounds if sumthing is brushing onto the computer keybord.
    * BEST OF all I may have had an aboirted Astral Projection!!

After lying in bed not falling asleep, having Astral Projection in my mind,suddenly spontaneously I heard a sound of huge waterfallrushing in my ears. I felt lightheaded, and immediatly got SH*T scared.. and jerked my body which aborted the astral projection. It was not the second such happening the past 5 days.

Weird is:
    1. I am taking a 4-weeks break of the MAP program, taking my time, doing brainwave generator only.
    2. Yesterday i wasnt even trying to project. Sumwhere in my subconcious i had a though about being outside. i had a mindset of.. oke, projection would be cool but i will wait and maybe it happens someday.. Hopefully soon?

Blog Entries

Sometimes taking a break recharges your batteries. When I was doing MAP, I took a month off too, and the very first day I went back to official practice, I projected.

5. Re: Primedirective' daily schedule

I've been slack at practising MAP bcs of distractions.. my girlfriend, a new Roland TD-4K electronic drumset etc. And, therfore not getting much sleep.

However.
    After lying on my bed, within a few minutes i got a feeling of alcholic drunk-ed disorientation. It spread quickly to across my whole body. I felt as if i was gonna go upside down. I sorta drifted off into sleep which ended the experience.
    Are disorientation a prelude to exiting? If so, then i get those nearly spontaneously.

LUCID DREAM question. I cant get them. I'm a heavy sleaper. An exploding bomb next to my bed wont wake me. I cant get lucid dreams, even with me murmuring lucid-dreams while i doze off.. Affirmations just doesnt work for me.

My falling assleep pattern is like this.
    Usually i will lie down on my bed, fully aware, after a few minutes some stray thought will enter my mind.I would then shuddering awake, just to wake up the next day for work . FRUSTRATING. Maybe the brainwave Generator Part 3 mind taming can be applied to before sleeping? I triy but still fall asleep.

Any tips, for both getting lucid dreams & staying aware before falling asleep?

I want to fuly consous exit.
    I want to fully awarely control my dreams!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by primedirective

After lying on my bed, within a few minutes i got a feeling of alcholic drunk-ed disorientation. It spread quickly to across my whole body. I felt as if i was gonna go upside down. I sorta drifted off into sleep which ended the experience.
    Are disorientation a prelude to exiting? If so, then i get those nearly spontaneously.
    Yes. I call them 'end stage vibrations'.

LUCID DREAM question. I cant get them. I'm a heavy sleaper. An exploding bomb next to my bed wont wake me. I cant get lucid dreams, even with me murmuring lucid-dreams while i doze off.. Affirmations just doesnt work for me.
    What are you saying as an affirmation? I like "I remember my dreams". If awareness is a problem, make it simple.

My falling assleep pattern is like this.
    Usually i will lie down on my bed, fully aware, after a few minutes some stray thought will enter my mind.I would then shuddering awake, just to wake up the next day for work . FRUSTRATING. Maybe the brainwave Generator Part 3 mind taming can be applied to before sleeping? I triy but still fall asleep.

Any tips, for both getting lucid dreams & staying aware before falling asleep?

I want to fuly consous exit.
    I want to fully awarely control my dreams!
    How far are you in the program? I notice your diary is in the 'Part I' section.

My general advice would be: Continue training until you get to the end of the program the way you are doing. Wait until you have finished the program- consider this training, not 'trying to OBE.' When you're done with the program and can do all the steps without needing direction, then change a few things:
    Move your practice for early in the morning, and pick one day a week to try to project.
    Do your energy work during the day, and do your routine early in the morning.

7. HELP lucid dreams!!! I cant get them :(

Its now <>2,5months since starting MAP. I'm on Day 24 of the program.

So far i've experienced;
    * ONE spontaneous projection with full astral sight, lasted <>10 seconds.
    * Last week nearly had 2 spontaneous projections, my heart chakras went wild! but I got sh*t scared and chickened out.
    * cracklin popping sounds at my computer. No reason whatsoever for it to happen!! . Usually only happens in the evenings immediatly after my OBE practise session.
    * When doing mindtaming, espcially fully body awareness i would get kinda drunk/dizzy.
    * Feelings of little electrical needles pinching all over my face, its itching!!
    * Sometimes a breath/wind blowing ever so slightly vriefly onto my right front upper palm, or onto my elbow.
    * Precognitions. Totally random, no sci-fi predicatable stuff!!
    -- I I get a flashthought about a song on the radio, then it starts playing a few seconds later.
    -- i would think of my girlfriend then she calls me a few seconds later.
    * My girlfriend reads my mind .
    -- During conversations, she would recite words rfrom my mind, even though i havent said NOTHING, she claims to not know my thoughts. She's been doing it so often its not even "funny" anymore. She doesnt believe in new age stuff (precognition, astral projections, aliens/UFOs) etc,
    * A freshcold Spiderweb thrown onto my face. Happaned only twice. Felt soooo nice!!

Problems:
    * Lucid dreams
    -- I cant get lucid dreams. I fall asleep like a dead rock. Lucid dreams..? it wont happen in this lifetime to me anymore.
    -- Brainwave gen for Lucid dreams. idem problem. no use. Might as well give up on Lucid dreams.
    * Mind taming. I'm listening to the 45-second pulses but can manage about 5 cycles before my mind wanders off to fantasyland.

**What happened today?**
    I got snap crackle pop on computer, itchy face, and one precog event.
    Furthermore I did mind taming, tried primary and base stimulation but got carried off into fantasialand. I refocused with full body awareness. i noticed, that i can sumhow start "swinging" myself. Not much, but enought to feel it happening in my legs ~arms. Though cant feel anything of my torso swinging along. Something wrong there? As usual then my face itches like crazy.

The "swinging" motions.
    I noticed that a wandering mind interrupts the swinging, so focus apparenetley is key. I tried swinging rocking chair style, then rocking horse both which worked. After a minute or 2 of full body awareness this swinging often happens spontaneously, otherwise i can start it by willing it.
    The swinging is frequent say 2 pushes per second, so left-right-left in 1 second. After <>30 seconds i losse patients then the swinging stops too. How long must i persist with this swinging??

This is aloooong post.
    All help, comments appreciated!

8. Sweeping plasma hands

Yesterday evening after doing BWgen i layed down to sleep.

My head had barely touched the pillows when, in the darkness of my closed eyes faintly lit plasma-orbs started zig zagged in a Z-form topright to bottomleft across my closed eyelids. My eyes were closed. After <>2minutes the orbs changed to a curtain falling down about twice per second. The orbs zigzagged their pattern twice per second.
    After about 2 minutes of curtains falling it abruptly stopped. A few seconds later a loud handscratch across my Mastering Astral Projections sounded. HUH?? Someone, or sumthing knows about my MAP attempts?

I was FULLY concious, aware DEFINITLEY not dreaming.

Blog Entries

The visions are normal- you usually don't notice them because you're not looking for them. But this kind of practice opens up your awareness and you notice things you didn't before.
    The noise sounds like Astral Noise, and it's a characteristic of trance. Perhaps you were more tired than you think.

10. Astral feedback, or just an old building

@CFtraveler.
    Regarding the astral feedback. Dunno. Sounds kinda strange. Yet, it's been following me since childhood. As a kid / teenager i dreaded going to sleep, for the click-clacking at night. In 99,9999% of the cases the sounds come from one specific object in my room / apartment.

For example.
    * In my current apartment its always my computer keybord giving of a 0,025seconds cracking sound as if someone was stepping onto it.
    * At my previous apartment, the kettle in the kitchen would clack often, like once per hour so loud that i could hear it upstairs!! Even disconnecting the kettle from the mains had no effect, it would clack regardless.
    * in my childhood bedroom (back >=25yrs ago) it would eminate from a small bookshelf containing nothing but my children' magazines & books.

As kid i associated click-clack with sleep paralysis, arrival of shadowed hooded presences etc etc. I had many many a terrible night!!

Fortunely now i am in perfect mental happyness condition. Click-clacks dont scare me anymore like it used to.
    Maybe it s Good Thing to have Astral Fedback, could it be that i am on the right track towards understanding the meaning of it all?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast