I've been getting a couple of things from doing this exercises on a near-daily basis. The following is what I have gotten from the MAP book.

Day 4: Finding the Strobe
I was doing energy work on my body. As I was sponging my toes with split awareness, I noticed a white light flashing on and off in my mind's eye. I later found out this was the strobe effect I had read about in Astral Dynamics.

Day 20: Hazy Texture Behind Closed Eyes and Near AP
After I had finished my energy work for the daily exercise, I closed my eyes and watched the rise and fall of my chest as I followed the leading edge of air in and out of me. I noticed a hazy texture in the darkness of my closed eyes, and noticed this was what Robert had spoken of in his notes for that day. It was the near astral sight which he called body awareness.
Later on that night I nearly had an OBE. I was almost asleep and I was repeating my nightly Week 3 affirmations. As I was repeating them I had the sensation of falling though I KNEW I was still laying on my back on my bed. I knew I was getting close to being able to AP from then.