Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Re: Greytraveller's OBE Journal

Greetings all
    This journal is Woefully out of date. To correct that I will be posting some of my (older) OBEs here during the next few days. Here are the first 2 ---

Out Of Body Experience # 127
    "Short Night Flight"
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013
    This began when I became astrally aware after leaving a house on Negley Ave. (where there was some type of social occasion). It was late at night and I was concerned for my safety so started to jog the 2 blocks to Stanton Ave.
    Then I decided to fly and effortlessly took to the air. While flying low I went over the alley behind the Youth Center buidling and swooped across Stanton Avenue. Continuing flying, I went 2 or 3 blocks over Negley Ave. before zooming up and over the roof of a house.
    I made it another block or so before the OBE abruptly ended. Although relatively short this was also very enjoyable as flying was easy and fun.
    Notes It was dark outside so this OBE happened some time between 4:30 and 5:30 AM and lasted 5 to 10 minutes. I lay on my right side. OBE # 127 took place in this local physical area. There were a few unfamiliar discarnate people to be seen although I did not interact with any of them. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Emotional, Teleportation, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Out Of Body Experience # 128
    "Glass Window"
    Thursday, June 20, 2013
    I do not remember much about this. What I can recall is separating after a long and difficult effort. Then I tried to get outside by going through a screeen window in the bedroom. This should not have been difficult as flimsy screen windows are usually easy to pass/phase through. Instead I encountered a hard glass window and this proved most dificult to get through.
    Although I nearly managed to phase through the glass the resistance proved to be too much. After repeated attempts I lost too much energy and reintegrated back into the physical body.
    Notes Initially I could not understand what happened. Later, after waking, I remembered that I had actually shut the bedroom window because it had been an unusually chilly night. While OOB I had completely forgotten about this and so was quite surprised at being unable to get outside through that window. OBE # 128 was in a familiar RTZ location. No people or beings were encountered. It happened between 4:30 to 5:30 AM and lasted for only a few minutes. Deliberate (active), Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before).

Hoped you enjoyed reading them. Comments and questions are welcomed.
    Regards
    Grey

Hi Grey, I'm sooo happy that s.o. does an OBE journal (still/again). Thought I was the only one left doing this here.
    On topic of windows: I remember that glass windows can be a pretty tricky thing, sometimes they are unexpectedly 'sticky' and you draw them out with you, just like they were elastic plastic or something, but then they somehow 'plop' back into place, it's funny actually. Have you had this happening too?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Hello Sinera
    Yes! In fact I have experienced both the glass in an ethereal window stretch back and forth And also my ethereal skin stretch out while going through a window. A very unusual feeling in both cases. Yet even so a window is usually a Much easier object to phase/materialize through than either a door or a wall. One time I actually could discern the inner layer (plaster) and outer layer (wood) of a wall that I was trying to go through. I nearly got stuck that time. So I always prefer windows when trying to go outside or get inside a building.

Regards
    Grey

Greetings again
    Here are two more OBEs from 2013. I Am catching up here but SSsloooowly.

Out Of Body Experience # 129
    "Flying With Rose"
    Friday, November 8, 2013
    This began already OOB on an unfamiliar street corner. It was an unfamiliar location. Astrally aware, I levitated up off the sidewalk several feet. Then I saw "Rose" ( a familar person from a past job) nearby. She wanted me to show her how to fly.
    So I helped her float up and then told her to slowly float over to the other side of the street. The noise and commotion of so many vehicles stopped at the traffic light and the presence of pedestrians watching must have unnerved her. She lost control and nearly crashed into a building. So I flew over to help her and then we flew out of that area.
    Suddenly we found ourselves in the Stanton Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh. It was now night whereas it had been daylight before. Flying devolved into going into and out of several buildings. We did not get very far as the OBE ended 15 minutes later.
    Notes There was one familiar discarnate person and a familar location in OBE # 129. This happened about 4:30 to 5:30 AM and lasted 20 to 30 minutes. I lay on my left side. Deliberate (passive), Flight, Emotional, Teleport, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (before).

Out Of Body Experience # 130
    "Laborious Climb"
    Wednesday, November 27, 2013
    The experience began with a dream.
    Dream. I found a large cache of very valuable jewelry that had just been stolen. I walked through a mall area trying to decide whether or not to return the stolen goods to the jewelers. For some unaccountable reason I could only move either by gliding effortlessly or laboriously crawling very slowly (?!)
    OBE # 130. The OBE began in an unfamiliar rich suburban neighborhood. For some reason I stated climbing up a tall (@ 10 story) upscale condominium. The climb was slow and dangerous yet I realized it was possible to float down to the ground in case of a fall.
    The climb took 10 to 15 minutes. Why didn't I fly? Maybe this was not possible. In any event the OBE simply ended when I got to the roof and looked for a way to climb down the other side.
    Notes. Time was between 4:30 and 6:00 AM. Duration was about 15 minutes. I lay on my left side. Deliberate (passive), Dream >>>(into) OBE, Emotional, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Rope cargo net (Before).

Regards
    Grey

Greetings again all
    Another three OBEs posted here, this time from early 2014.

Out Of Body Experience # 131
    "Flight Over Winding Road"
    Saturday February 1, 2014
    It began with a dream about driving a car up a steep street (probably in Penn Hills).
    The OBE began after I parked the car and began walking down the street. Soon I took to flight. Most of the OBE was flying down this narrow winding street. At the bottom of this street I barely flew up and over an embankment near a house.
    Notes. Unfortunately my original notes were lost (probably accidentally tossed out) so I have only the bare outline of this OBE. No familiar locations or people. I vaguely remember unfamiliar (probably discarnate) people walking about. Teleport, Flight.

Out Of Body Experiences # 132 and # 133
    "Short Flight Over Street"
    Wednesday April 23, 2014
    I was laying on my left side in bed facing a wall. I felt vibrations grow stronger and was able to deliberately increase those vibrations for several minutes until I literally vibrated out of (the physical) body. I rolled over in bed and tried to pick up Allyssa as I got onto the floor but tripped, lost balance and fell to the floor and that abruptly ended the first OBE of the night (# 132).
    Immediately I was back in bed and again vibrated my way out of body. This time (without Allyssa) I went straight to the nearest window. Oddly enough this was in my old apartment on Highview St (1/2 mile away) not in the house where I currently live.
    So I opened the window andf stepped outside. It was day not night (?) and vision was exceptional. Everything was very clear and vivid. For some reason I thought this might be a sleepwalking episode not an actual OBE so I waited and levitated off the window ledge before flying out over the street. I flew 2 or 3 blocks towards Negley Ave. A group of 3 or 4 people followed on the street below. Then the area suddenly chhanged. I had probably teleported to an unfamiliar area. Maybe astral awareness had transformed into a lucid dream (?) Anyway the OBE lasted for another few minutes before simply ending.
    Notes. Lay on my left side. This happened between 4 AM and 6 AM and lasted 20 to 40 minutes. Both OBEs involved familiar locations. The second OBE included unfamilar (discarnate) people. Deliberate (passive), Vibrations, Floated, Flight, Teleportation, Acute vision, Pranayama (before), Affirmations (before), Alcohol (before).

Thanx for reading. Comments and/or questions are welcomed.
    Regards
    Grey