Thread: The 11th Dimension

The 11th Dimension

I watched an interesting show about M theory and the 11th dimension.

I was just wondering, when our mind/spirit leaves our body, does it enter the realm of the 11th dimension?
    Atleast, that's what it seems like to me.

What do you guys think?

Blog Entries

Re: The 11th Dimension

I think (or I have hypothesized in the past), that astral projection (or projection in general) is movement or expression of consciousness into different dimensions, in the spatial sense as well as in the 'states of matter' sense, from the other 7 or 8 to the 'quantum' states, to perhaps nonlocal states.
    Which accounts for all the 'planes' of existence reported by projectors over the ages.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I believe all M-theory dimensions are part of material reality as we know it. Obviously, unaided human senses are not able to perceive them directly.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

I believe that the consciousness can attain a continuum of planes of existence aka dimensions. There are lower heavier vibrations which are easier to attain and sustain and there are higher dimensions which are closer to monad , angelic consciousness , Mahatmic consciousness , Cosmic Christ Consciousness and God .A Kaballahistic hierarchy of this continuum , for example , would place Kether as the most difficult to attain and the most sought after because the reunion with God can be attained there albeit briefly. Here is my opinion based upon eclectic reading and personal metaphysical research
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 326.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Ouroboros Guest

Yay, Aunt Clair is back! I've missed your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    I believe all M-theory dimensions are part of material reality as we know it. Obviously, unaided human senses are not able to perceive them directly.
    I'm not as traveled (heh) as you are, so perhaps it's simply from a lack of experience, but I'm not sure I agree. (It could also come from a fundamental misunderstanding of the theory...I'm not a quantum physicist ).

The extra dimensions that M-theory invokes are abstract, to my view at least. I think it would be wholly consistent for these dimensions to be somehow related to the various levels of consciousness, especially from a standpoint viewing material reality as virtual. These other dimensions strongly influence the virtual projection but are undetectable from within the simulation - their existence can be divined from studying the behavior and structure of the simulation, but cannot be directly measured as they cannot be isolated from anything else in the simulation.

Again, this is mostly thought-experiment, as I lack the knowledge and experience to have formulated any solid opinion on the matter.

Remember that physicists use the term 'dimension' with a very narrow and specific definition. To them it means an axis of freedom (i.e. something that can be changed [somehow]). This is quite different that the way those in metaphysics use the term to mean a whole 'realm' or 'plane'.

Although the math makes these dimensions seem abstract, they are supposed to represent actuality. In theory, we should be able to measure them through experiments, even if we can not perceive them directly. So far it's been way more thought than experiment. However, such experiments are planned and some are currently in progress. Hopefully, soon (years to decades) we should know if they are in fact totally abstract or are representative of some actual property of the space-time universe.

In M-theory as I understand it, which is to say somewhat, not all particles or energies are able to travel in every dimension. Gravity seems to be in more dimensions than say bosons which carry the electro-weak force. Big things like say atoms are a conglomeration of fundamental particles and thus have 'mixed' presence and restrictions in access to each dimension. 3D matter as we know it, is not free to 'roam' unrestricted in the other 8 dimensions.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Ouroboros Guest

Ahh, good point about the narrow view of dimensions there.

Hopefully it's years rather than decades.