My work schedule is difficult ( I am making changes and hope to see some improvement) it's 12 hour shifts two days and two nights and a few off in between. I find the best way to deal with the very tight times on my work days is to do energy and mind clearing practice before work. I also do a few exercises on my breaks. Night shift the first night anyway the day before is a down time. I have to take it easy to have the gumption to go through a 12 hour shift on my feet. Very good time for meditation and trance work. The night shift itself if it's slow can provide some opportunity to observe and mess with the semi dream imagrey which tends to happen when it's quiet between 2 and 3 am. I do energy raising and mind taming exercises on my break ... by myself if I can find a quiet spot to work. Days off I have to do chores but I spend rest times working on this stuff. Your fixing the toilet I'm sure your going to have to go to the hardware store for something practice mind clearing. Raise energy while your turning the bolts.