currently, iam on 30th day of map and suffering from lack of motivation.i dont seem to be making progress. the exercises seem mundane and boring. and i have many questions.
1. trance state: i get a heavy feeling of body, and loss of heat. is this a geniune trance?
2. i have a question of about what map has done for me. after beggininig map, my lucid dreams increased. and, after a lucid dream ends, i stay there without moving body and use an exit technique to get out. i can have obe this way but never had any obe consciously during the day. and i obed this way even before starting map. so, i wonder what map has done anything better to me.
3. chakra stimulation: i did extensive work on secondary centres but still i dont feel good sensations during chakra stimulation, except the base center ehich responds well. what is cause for this?
4.breath work: this is difficult for me because i cant do all these valving, color breathing, expanding breath simultaneously.
5. how much time takes for me to have a consciously induced obe considering my present progress?
6. false awakenings: are these really so called real time obes? there is a lot of differense between its constitution and my real house. i know these are reality fluctuations but there are too many of them to believe that false awakening is a real time obe