Thread: CF's dream diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Hopefully precog dream

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Hi, CFTraveler

I see this is your normal dream journal, but I can't find anywhere your OBE journal or other users OBE journals as well. Can you post some links, I'm really interested in those.
    It no longer exists. I was trimming the forum and made a big miscalculation in the date selection and it deleted all of it. Luckily I had a partial backup and put some experiences in my facebook page. It really has nothing exciting, but it is something. Also unfortunately, it's spread out in a few entries. If you'd like I can link to what I have, but I promise you it's not interesting at all. From 2010 on the OBEs became very repetitive, and I think my dreams were more interesting. Which makes me glad to not have messed this one up, because I'm finding a lot of precognition in many of those dreams, that I didn't see when I was writing them down. In fact, I don't remember many of those dreams, if I hadn't written them down I wouldn't even know I pre-saw some things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Hopefully precog dream

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It no longer exists. I was trimming the forum and made a big miscalculation in the date selection and it deleted all of it. Luckily I had a partial backup and put some experiences in my facebook page. It really has nothing exciting, but it is something. Also unfortunately, it's spread out in a few entries. If you'd like I can link to what I have, but I promise you it's not interesting at all. From 2010 on the OBEs became very repetitive, and I think my dreams were more interesting.
    I will pass on that offer, as I don't use Facebook. Sometimes is better that experiences are boring or mundane, because not everyone can stomach some of the more bizarre ones, I'm talking from personal experience as one of my more higher experience gave me a PTSD and I'm grateful that the string of experiences in 2011 has ended, then and there, because results were alarming, real people have died but thankfully I jumped on my next journey, but shadows in closet cannot be forgotten. So maybe be grateful to have boring experiences because they can be a bliss. As for me let say I rather want to not see what I saw, but I cannot unseen it.