CFTraveler,

I'm sure no one needs to tell you that those 'dream' experiences were actual events or what I call Initiations on the Inner Planes. We all have these but usually as we get older it becomes harder to remember what we've done 'out there' each night. My childhood too was filled with wonderful interactions with higher dimensional Beings while asleep like this. On-going lessons from our non-physical Teachers/Family/Friends.

Man, don't you wonder about what the blue and green pools held??? Sigh.....

OK, this is only my take on your post so please read this, take what resonates if anything, and ignore the rest.

My first thought was that you consciously 'choose' the Red Pool and experienced perceiving nearly everything as Vibration.......well done!!! So my question to you is, why are you still trying to do what you obviously already know how to do? Instead it seems to me that you should be over there in The Red Pool doing all that instead!

If nothing else I'd suggest that you try experimenting with reconnecting with that symbolic Red Pool reality and abilities and go from there. At this point it probably isn't even necessary that you successfully reconnect with that Red Pool mentally. I'd just aim for getting back into that ability to read things as Vibration and see what happens or presents itself. Good luck.