Quote Originally Posted by Jenn Lynn
Well sh**. you are awesome!!
Awww. You're making me blush.

Seriously though - no more awesome than everyone else traveling this road and paying attenion, aye? I've found this forum to be pretty full of really wonderful teachers.

i should have been reading more carefully, the part where you talked about reading up on negs and possession snagged me. i think im just so used to people focusing on the fear that these topics generate and as a result saturating their minds with it, so this likely caused me to completely skim over your experience with these things. im good like that
No worries. I think your point made is one worth weighing when learning and considering Neg's in general. (It's fine line, you know? There seem those who really need to be aware and clear and focus on their possible presence, influence, etc, and then there are those who focus too much and need to trust themselves more, etc...)

and you are correct, i have no children (although 4 cats and a large man can break the serenity at times..), so i forget how this is a luxury for me. man, youve got some resolve. more power to you AND it sounds like you got some fascinating experience.. i'd love to ask you a couple of questions, but i dont want to hijack your thread here. would it be ok to pm you?
Feel free, certainly.