Sometime around April 24th:

I've not been much of anything lately, there has just been too much upheaval and stress in our daily life, coupled with a chronic back problem that rose up from my energetic work. I have been struggling with some very deep depression as well. This all is slowly easing up, however, and after some re-assessment and re-grouping, I am starting to feel newly grounded and energetic once more; my usual optimistic and positive nature is returning. I am slowly picking up where I left off...

The other night, I had an amazing experience. I awoke right at the point when my subtle body was about to exit. Instantly, automatically with no thought for it, I focused all of my consciousness towards my Third Eye (based on the exercises given in the book to practice 'looking' inwardly with eyes closed, towards the Third Eye. I do this very often with my meditations).

I felt this amazing, overwhelming energetic RUSH and ... bursting, a massive cosmic blossom! (Hmmm, this is harder to convey in words than I thought!) I suddenly felt as if "I" was floating in All That Is - with a profound sense of serenity and bliss. What I call Passionate Equanimity. I felt utterly AWAKE and in Union with the Universe.

This all happened in a matter of moments, and I apparently feel back into sleep/unconscious. In the morning, I had a sense of awe and peace. I feel extremely grateful for this moment.