Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen this man (in your dreams?)

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Have you seen this man (in your dreams?)

I haven't, but the story tripped me out enough to post it.

http://www.thisman.org/

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this man. Moreover, no living man has ever been recognized as resembling the man of the portrait by the people who have seen this man in their dreams.

The aim of this website is:
    - to help those who have seen this man in their dreams and to foster communication among them;
    - to understand who this man is and why he appears in an apparently pattern-less array of situations in the dreams of such diverse human subjects.

Re: Have you seen this man (in your dreams?)

He looks an awful lot like the deceased uncle of someone I did a reading for. We ascertained that it was the uncle by the clothes he had on. But when she sent me a photo, it didn't really look like him. I sent her a photograph of Michael Dukakis and said he looked more like this.

Michael Dukakis must be a dream walker.

You sure this isn't just an urban legend? It's vary vague and sound like a story you would tell around the fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    You sure this isn't just an urban legend? It's vary vague and sound like a story you would tell around the fireplace.
    Of course you can't be sure of something like that. But it does make a good story!

Blog Entries

Well, I find it intriguing, but I don't believe the backstory on it. I can't imagine any psychiatrist who would send around a mug shot of a patient's dream character to see if any other psychiatrists have patients who have dreamed of the same guy.

Still, it's an interesting project.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Definitely Michael Dukakis. Or his bald uncle.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Redacted

KnowSeekerone Guest

Very strange after reading this thread , i went to youtube and i find a coast to coast dream interview. It just happened that a caller mention seeing this man , it seems that she experience negative vibes with him...

I am not sure if i am allowed to post link but if you search for :

"Coast to Coast AM - 14 Oct 2009 - Dream Interpretation part 4/4"

You will find the part of the interview i am talking about, somewhere toward the end (3:25) .

Blog Entries

Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIohFty_onk

(There's the video mentioned above. )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Timotheus Guest

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast