Thread: im afraid to astral project

im afraid to astral project

im afraid of seeing monsters or spirts or evil 1s also nt being able to get bac in my body also a fear of this mask my older brother used to scary me with this ugly mask when i was small

Blog Entries

Re: im afraid to astral project

So, why do you want to project? Is it because you hope to develop spiritually? If so, then it certainly seems that confronting fear and transforming it is very much part of that process. So, if you really want to do this, create a protective shield and only try to project when you're feeling most confident. I suggest you avoid reading/viewing material that frightens you. Remain mindful of your thoughts at all times and challenge those thoughts that emerge from fear until irrational fear is overcome. Remember that fearful thoughts can become frightening thought forms and prevent you from having successful projection experiences. It takes presence of mind to remain in the astral state when confronted by such things, just as it takes presence of mind to confront fearful episodes in the physical.

It's important to be informed about what to expect, that way you're more likely to deal with the otherwise unexpected in reasonable ways.

It's likely that you're unconsciously projecting nightly, so really if anything terrible were to happen it could happen anyway. You don't really leave your body either, even though this is how you perceive the experience. Your consciousness is multi-dimensional, it is in all of your "bodies" simultaneously and really when you successfully project you're just remembering what you wouldn't have otherwise remembered.

If spiritual development is your purpose, remember that it's not necessary to consciously project to achieve this. There are many valid paths.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

RyanParis Guest

Everyone astral projects, rather they are conscious of it or not. To the best of your knowledge, I'm sure you've experienced no evil spirits before, so you probably won't while consciously astral projecting neither.

You are in your body now. Your spirit has always come back to it, so your fear of getting stuck outside your body is pretty unnecessary.

Blog Entries

Hi bqkiller. Is this the post you were talking about?
    I will give you a reference to some literature that may make you feel better.

Please read : http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/astr ... art-1.html More specifically 'what is the astral dimension?'
    And also please read : http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teac ... ncept.html 'Catch Basket Concept'.

After you read this, I suggest you go into the AD pedia and look up 'hypnagogic' and 'hypnopomps'. They are either in the alphabetical order section, or in many of the other sections.

Happy reading,
    CFT.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: im afraid to astral project

Hi bqkiller

EFT is a system that I have studied and become qualified in over many years.

It has a wide variety of applications,so why not try that as it has a good track record with helping various fears.

You can find out more at

www.eftaustralia.net.au

www.eftuniverse.com

Regards

Mark

Blog Entries

Dwellers may try to scare you--but that's -- it holler back at them.
    Don't take any drugs, who knows where you'll wind up--probably in a lower world.
    Grant