Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: parents and children: energy, OBE's and auras

1. parents and children: energy, OBE's and auras

Some various thoughts I'd love to discuss with other parents or persons with recall from childhood:

I'm curious if others have experienced their children coming with them on OBE's? I have awakened with a sense that we had traveled together, however no strong conscious recall - I've also had my child wake up disoriented and frightened, telling me about somewhere we were together.

In general, I have very consciously focused on staying more 'at home' as much as possible, in sleep while my children were newborn and still attached in my field and waking up often during the night with needs for feeding, diaper change, etc. IME, up until somewhere around 2-3, children are still utilizing the primary caregiver's field as their own for various needs such as acclimation to this plane. With individuation, they appear to separate and utilize their own aura, energy.

Recently, I started mentioning my childrens' guides to them, and my eldest has since started having dreams that she is sitting in a place filled with clouds, sitting with 'angels', it is incredibly "beee-you-tee-full!" there and they talk with her.

I'm curious what others have experienced, or what your thoughts are in general?

Red Arrow
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Blog Entries

Re: parents and children: energy, OBE's and auras

My son has been having projections as early as I can remember, and I actually saw his projected double a couple of times, when he was very young. A few years ago he came to me with questions, and I answered them as honestly and as carefully as I could. He is now twelve and pretty much fearless, and has seen some stuff himself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: parents and children: energy, OBE's and auras

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    My son has been having projections as early as I can remember, and I actually saw his projected double a couple of times, when he was very young. A few years ago he came to me with questions, and I answered them as honestly and as carefully as I could. He is now twelve and pretty much fearless, and has seen some stuff himself.

Would you be willing to share what that was like? That must have been amazing. I have no firm recall of it, sadly, just a knowing sense in the morning (and of course, as I noted sometimes they have misty tales of our adventures). Thanks for chatting, I'm hoping there are more parents out there? Or even those of us with memories from childhood?

I have one rather profound event that occurred, and at the time I didn't have terminology for it. Looking back, I'm clear this was some kind of astral event as the atmosphere around it to this day effects me and now with hindsight I recognize it.

I had been suffering from what I consider soul sickness since I was around 5, where I recalled being "Home" before birth here, and this had left me very sad to be here on Earth again. Though I hid behind a big smile and happy face, I was deeply melancholy as a child, and from 10-13 yrs I was suicidal with many failed, half-hearted attempts. At 13 yrs old, one night I had an amazing experience after falling asleep.

I found myself in a large amphitheater, outdoors, quite beautiful and with many people in groups scattered around. It felt Greco/Roman, ancient and other-worldly (I have since been to similar places in travels to what I now call the Other World). I was then in a large grand ballroom type place, very ethereal with gold and white - lovely. I saw myself, pregnant, cradled by a large Being that at the time I felt was Jesus (I had a strong relationship with him as a child, trying to understand the suffering of the world). Putting this to words has never done it justice, but it was so profound, such a deep wave of unconditional Love from this being holding me, that I awoke feeling as if I had been somewhere - Home, Heaven, - with a clear understanding that I had chosen this life, and that I had no right to extinguish it. I have never felt suicidal again. I still have cellular response to this, in that I can 'go there' to the dark places that exist in my psyche that felt this, but have never felt the overwhelming urge to act on it again. This did not suddenly make my life perfect, and in fact I went on to struggle with various issues like addiction and abuse into young adulthood, but with a sense that I was being watched over, that I was loved, that is still with me today. I no longed wished to die, but to fully AWAKEN.

This visit continues to ripple through my awareness even now, at 42 yrs old.

Warm Regards,
    Red Arrow
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow

Would you be willing to share what that was like? That must have been amazing.
    I have throughout the years. I did a quick search in my journals, but couldn't find much, just this: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1609&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45#p 50389
    There were times (when he was a baby, before I started keeping a journal) that I would be projected, and he would come flying in the room and collide with me, and it would bring me back to my body.
    There are other times when I have projected to his room, talked with him, and then he would tell me he dreamed there was someone talking to him. Stuff like that.
    There's more instances (not necessarily in my journal) but I couldn't find many.

Thanks, CFTraveler - I'll check out the link. Glad the forums are back!

Best,
    Red Arrow
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

One time I was out and headed for my bedroom door when I heard (very distinctly) my daughter calling me by my first name (not "mom"). It was very clear to me that she was in the corner behind me but I did not want to be distracted from going out of my room and so I said "I'll talk to you later" but I never turned around to look at her. We used to sleep in the same room at that time, but since then I have had the vague feeling that she's been out with me once or twice. I never questionned her about it though.

Quote Originally Posted by beryl
    One time I was out and headed for my bedroom door when I heard (very distinctly) my daughter calling me by my first name (not "mom"). It was very clear to me that she was in the corner behind me but I did not want to be distracted from going out of my room and so I said "I'll talk to you later" but I never turned around to look at her. We used to sleep in the same room at that time, but since then I have had the vague feeling that she's been out with me once or twice. I never questionned her about it though.

Hi Beryl,

And was she very young or older then? I have a 6 and 3 yo, and I'm noticing their awareness, though not comprehension, is growing. I'm attempting to discuss these things without scaring them (well, my 6 would be scared but my 3 yo is pretty fearless still )

Thanks for the response!
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Blog Entries

Be careful with how much information you give. When they get to a certain age they start getting nightmares that are horrendous. If you tell them that these things are really happening, this will make them afraid of sleeping, and that is going to cause all kinds of problems.
    The way I handled this conundrum with my son, was to approach the OBE phenomenon as a type of RV, to explain that their imagination gives things shape that is not dangerous but may be scary, and to give them tools (such as lucidity, light weapons (as in 'made of light') and tricks like the Boggart effect in Harry Potter) in order to empower them without insulting their intelligence- and it worked well. Now as an older child he is afraid of nothing, and is getting quite good at his own dream interpretation.

That's a tight balance we parents have to straddle- never denying the reality of their experiences but making sure they are secure and feel supported always.
    just like in waking life, I suppose.

Be careful with how much information you give. When they get to a certain age they start getting nightmares that are horrendous. If you tell them that these things are really happening, this will make them afraid of sleeping, and that is going to cause all kinds of problems.
    The way I handled this conundrum with my son, was to approach the OBE phenomenon as a type of RV, to explain that their imagination gives things shape that is not dangerous but may be scary, and to give them tools (such as lucidity, light weapons (as in 'made of light') and tricks like the Boggart effect in Harry Potter) in order to empower them without insulting their intelligence- and it worked well. Now as an older child he is afraid of nothing, and is getting quite good at his own dream interpretation.

That's a tight balance we parents have to straddle- never denying the reality of their experiences but making sure they are secure and feel supported always.
    just like in waking life, I suppose.

I sure would love to have more discussions about this here at the forum -thank you so much for your input, CF! Your last paragraph: so true! I heartily agree, and I am trying to be very careful but it seems hard at times to answer their inquiry without 'too much information'. I began to notice I was approaching it far too much as an adult and needed to shift gears to respond in a way they can grasp and handle without provoking fear. (Both my children have had bouts with night terrors as well as nightmares, bu thankfully in small clusters of a few months usually in their 2-3 yr stage. )

In particular my eldest in general has had a very hard time 'being here' and feeling safe so I'm trying to be very careful. I think I may have noted this in another post (?) that she was nervous from some dreams at night and I told her to call on her guide/angel and they will watch over her. She now reports often of having dreams sitting on lovely clouds with the 'angel's while they talk with her and share info.

I don't know about the Boggart effect in HP, I must confess I have not read the series yet. (I know, I know!) Could you clarify?
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Blog Entries

A Boggart is a critter that take the shape of whatever you're afraid of. The way you defeat it is to imagine it as something extremely ridiculous, and it loses it's power. It's in the first of the books/movies (IIRC). It's an useful tool to describe to your child if they have seen the movie, they will know exactly how to handle it.
    In the movie the Boggart takes the shape of a 'bad guy', a teacher everyone is afraid of. The way he (Harry, I think) defeats it is to imagine it in roller skates doing some other ridiculous thing (I have forgotten already.)

When my son was having scary experiences, he kept seeing 'vampires' in his room. So I explained that vampires die in light, and to create a 'flashlight'. He did, and got rid of his vampires. At that age, I didn't go into the 'why's, instead of the specifics and what to do. It worked for him, and now that he's older, he has a good understanding of metaphysics. Certainly better than I did at his age, and my parents were no slouches either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast