Hi Im Josey and new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone has heard or experienced Kundalini awakening as unprepared as myself. I did not set out to have this experience due to the zero knowledge of it's existence. The zero knowledge of OBEs, chakras, meditation,Yoga, energy workings, or "spontaneous" anything ..... Im embarrassed to say that up until 2 years ago the only thing I read was People magazine. Never a great student, did not attend college I have since broadened my reading materials and websites in order to find out what was happening to me.

It happened in reverse, first having an energy surge in SP so scary I thought I was being taken out. Then 2 nights later spontaneously just rolled out and started flying thru the house. I am forever changed. I have learned alot since then. My question is I know OBEs often happen spontaneously with maybe no prior knowledge? But Kundalini? I feel very grateful for these experiences and it's a wonder how I got so fortunate. Has anyone had this happen in this way?

My final concern is about 3-4 months after this started I developed chronic body pain. I'm managing my illness now but of course in the back of my mind I wonder if my K awakening has caused the pain. The most fantastic experiences and the worst thing ever (pain). I would love my health back to where it was while I pursue my OBE experiences. Counting on it. Thanks for reading and for any input.