Thread: Are All Flights Non-Stop?

Are All Flights Non-Stop?

I'm having difficulty understanding why I can't consciously stop myself in mid-travel during an OBE. The mere thought of taking a single step initializes a gliding manuever without the need of any leg movement. Though my glide speed is faster than my normal speed of walking and rounding corners, the route and destination still honor my intentions. However, if I freak out because I can't consciously stop myself (e.g., about to run into a person or a closed door), I'm immediately sent back to my body. If anyone knows why it's difficult to consciously stop or slow down during OBE travel, please let me know.
    Performing an OBE is like performing a C-section on a newborn baby. It's a man-made way of forcing an event that would otherwise occur naturally at least once in our life.

Blog Entries

Re: Are All Flights Non-Stop?

First of all, you don't have a physical body with legs or arms when you're projected, so there is nothing to 'move'. You move with thought, because that is the nature of the environment- purely energetic and thought responsive. So it is natural for you to either 'glide', float or teleport by intention. Yes, you will be able to stop with practice, but it is a matter of practice and having the ability to gauge what 'plane' or 'focus level' you're in to help you with your maneuvering.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.