Thread: Strange "dream" with gray aliens

Strange "dream" with gray aliens

I'll try to explain the salient points briefly.

I was having a normal dream where I was at the grocery store. I looked at a display of potato chips, and a black rectangle appeared in the center of my vision. It doubled in size after a second, and then my vision turned entirely black.

The black faded away, directly into the face of a typical x-files style gray alien (big black eyes, giant head). The setting was my parents' old bedroom, in the apartment we had lived in before. There was an alien at the foot of the bed, and another beside it. I lucid dream on occasion, and I was lucid then, and aware that I could control my reality. I was afraid, and I inflated myself like a balloon, and the aliens were surprised, and I kept inflating until I pressed them against the walls. Then the scene was suddenly back at the grocery store, looking at the potato chips display!

I'd shrug this off as an average dream, but the black rectangles set it apart from anything I've ever heard of. It's my understanding that aliens are said to operate on higher frequencies. What happened?

Re: Strange "dream" with gray aliens

G'day,

Well done. Taking control of your space and the experience is a good step.

This experience could have been a memory of past events.

It could also have involved a visit from ETs to you, that you circumvented with your actions.

It is difficult to tell from a one off experience like this.

But, you handled it well.

I don't know what frequency ETs operate on. I think the 'higher frequency' thing is an assumption. I have seen many ETs operating in real time zone.

They appear to be masters at using OBE to study and influence people. My experience suggests that ETs abduct and or visit people (mainly astrally, but also physically at time) to apply social conditioning, and stimulation of consciousness, implanting ideas, etc. This appears to be part of a long term project to help humanity evolve in consciousness. There are multiple factions of ETs. Most are benevolent.

Next time this happens, you might like to ask them what they are doing. You can always repeat what you did, or make commands to end the experience.

Robert