Thread: castaneda's dreaming emissary

castaneda's dreaming emissary

hi, Robert. thanks a lot for your books.
    did you hear about dreaming emmisary mentioned in castaneda's books? it is supposed to be an inorganic being which tells you only the things you know and it cannot lie.
    another obe researcher (dont remeber his name), describes this phenomenon as inner voice that keeps you alerting about future and tells you things that you do not know and helps you a lot.
    castaneda says that dreamisng emissary is encounterd by those who have crossed the first and second gates of dreaming.
    Did you ever experience this phenomenon? if you did, what practices do you suggest for novice projectors to listen to emmisary's voice?

Re: castaneda's dreaming emissary

G'day,

There are various names and terms for this.

Key factors here are time spent meditating, doing energy work, spiritual thinking, and lucid dreaming and OBE practice. These things trigger the attention of your higher aspects and (programs).

There is nothing special to do here that can precipitate this, beyond doing verbal affirmations. 'I am awake in my dreams' etc. This kind of thing will happen when you are ready, when you have developed your consciousness to a particular level. Then it just happens.

I do experience this at times, yes.

This is best considered to be, as I have said, your higher aspects and programs responding to your development, and your life situation.

Robert