Good morning/afternoon/evening Mr Bruce.

First, allow me to thank you for your contributions to the global community. Your book 'Astral Dynamics', has been a definite eye opener for me, and I'm sure for many others around the world. Your works have inspired me to no end, and for that I can only extend my deepest and most sincerest gratitude.

If I may, I would like to share with you a brief and admittedly amateur perspective I have in regards to truth, dissonance and perspective. I have surmised that truth exists when all available information in relation to my perspective is gathered and assessed objectively. And because my perspective could be considered as a fractured shard of a greater perspective, I will only ever be afforded a half truth - in relation to my interpretations of the world around me as defined within the limitations of time (how much time I'm given to assess the world around me) space (the limited amount of space I'm able to perceive at said time), and the attachments I hold on to which solidify my identity and ergo my position in relation to the world around me.

Secondly, I have surmised that dissonance is an inherent and perhaps necessary cog in the wheel of this fractured perspective. When multiple individuals - grounded in truth identified through a fractured perspective and solidified through attachments gained therein - share a tumultuous environment together, dissonance becomes a high likelihood and dare I say a statistical inevitability. So through this albeit amateur understanding, I have come to entertain the possibility that suffering may be an integral part of the plane in which we inhabit given the current given perspective, and more importantly that dissonance may be a statistical inevitability.

However, If our current perspective was somehow broadened to incorporate that which cannot be equated through normal means, we would be able to move freely and unfettered through this system - riding the currents of dissonance towards a destiny of our own making. Instead of attempting to eliminate suffering, I surmise we may be able to surpass it entirely, and more importantly embrace it as an integral part of nature - illuminating the dark corners of existence in order to navigate the corridors of our fractured perspective, and bring the pieces together to form a unified whole in which we can live an existence no longer marred by attachment or bound by restrictions.

So my query is; In your opinion, is it possible a literal 'heaven on Earth' scenario may be plausible? and If so, in your opinion, would this existence rest on the foundation of the ignorance and suffering of human consciousness? I don't particularly find this hypothesis morally abhorrent, as I realise my morals are bound by attachments found within a fractured perspective and more importantly that everything that exists is, as it is - negating the refutability of both ignorance and suffering on a universal scale and accepting the inevitability of ignorance and suffering as an integral part of conscious evolution. I also believe that this hypothesis would not propogate the ideal that many must suffer in order for a select few to flourish - instead it may likely be seen as a universal state of flux, where conscious entities are being shaped and remoulded throughout each cycle, redirected as necessary through their actions and what is deemed necessary for their development at that time.

I understand that some of the concepts I am broaching may be amateur and in no way do I propose that this is a new stream of thought. This is simply a humble observation I have made recently and I would be honoured to receive your thoughts regarding this or any relating concepts you may find congruent.

Thank you very much, Mr Bruce.