Thread: Adam and Eve, the Akashic Library & Meditation

Adam and Eve, the Akashic Library & Meditation

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Mr Bruce.

I have several questions I'd like to reiterate, however, I will endeavour to do so in an expeditious manner.

1. Do you believe the Adam and Eve story may be an anecdotal account of the origins of the subtle body as recounted from either the Astral plane or the Mental plane? An interesting verse in Genesis 3:14, "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life", where dust is what man was allegedly formed from (stardust, if you believe certain astronomers and scientific proponents), and (completely left field this one) perhaps the allusion to the Kundalini rising as the snake is said to rest within the mid section of the subtle body?
    2. If one individual were to visit the Akashic Library as another individual were visiting the Akashic Library, would the two individuals cross paths? If so, I assume this would suggest that the Akashic Library is linear and in someway 'concrete'. I surmise that it is most likely not, however, and that the furnishings of the Akashic Library (inhabitants included) could most likely be labelled as subjective and moreover a reflection allowed to accommodate the perspective of the individual?
    3. In your opinion, do you believe that a future event within the Akashic Library may be altered once, when no other individual entity other than yourself has warrant to interfere? Do you believe that this form of 'engineering' may be morally or karmically questionable? And If so, how may it be corrected? I believe it may be a possibility that even if a future event is witnessed and an action is taken that may alter said future event - the action can only be performed once, therefore quantifying the control level of the interfering agent and reducing the level of control down to a minimal scale, that which may not be karmically equivocal.
    4. I had a strange experience once during a lengthy period of meditation. I experienced what I can only describe as 'audio strobing', rushing past my ears, and at one point it was as If I burst into uncontrollable almost manic laughter - then back to a calm repose. After which I experienced some more 'audio strobing', then I believe I was relieved of my kinesthesia and in return I received an image of a friend of mine, standing at his kitchen sink with his back turned to me. The image appeared as if it were a disembodied portrait, hanging effortlessly within a black abyss of my minds making. It was at this point I became frightened and left the room (I was in a darkened prayer room at my previous university).
    a) does the strobing ring a bell?
    b) does the laughter ring a bell?

Thank you for your time Mr Bruce. It is much appreciated.

Re: Adam and Eve, the Akashic Library & Meditation

G'day,

1. The best take I have seen on the Adam and Eve story is by Don Miguel Ruize in his book, The Voice of Knowledge.

2. I do not know. This may be possible, but I have no experience with this happening.

3. If an event can be changed, when seen precognitively, the changeable aspects (the variables) will be shown metaphorically in the vision. Nothing seen ahead is set in stone. Some things, like volcanic eruptions, are very solid and can be said to be virtually unchangeable. The size of the event can be said to depict its potential changeability. So, a war for example, involves millions of people, and can be likened to an earthquake in its solidity. But events concerning only a few people are much more changeable and less solid.

4. The laughter is likely related to a temporary overshadowing by a spirit entity. The audio strobing is most likely related to the natural astral projection mechanism being exploited by this entity. A tone or noise heard clairaudiently is a part of the 'signature' of a spirit being. The rushing, strobing sound you describe would relate to the entity involved. The image of your friend may be related to the source of this invasion. Leaving the room when you did was wise.

Robert