Thread: lightworkers vs darkforces?

1. lightworkers vs darkforces?

Greetings, Robert,

For awhile, I've been hearing more and more about "darkforces" out there to 'get' or stop those who are helping others in the world via vibrational healing and assisting awakening (some call them "lightworkers"). I even had someone recently tell me it is just as well I don't advertise my shamanic healing efforts, as it will make me a target by said darkforces.

I don't subscribe to such thoughts, or rather I choose not to give this a lot of attention. Without digressing into philosophy and beliefs, suffice to say that its not that I don't think, for instance, Neg's are real - but I don't believe that there is a Legion of evil forces coming together focused on taking down healers. I feel this is the type of fear-based feedback loop that actually fuels negativity and creates an atmosphere of same.

You have many more years of experience with Neg's, so I thought you would be the right person to ask: I was curious if you have heard similar and what your thoughts were. Is it just a subconscious reaction to all the upheaval in the world? A strange American phenomena? Or...??

Thank you!
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

Re: lightworkers vs darkforces?

G'day,

What you say is true in one sense, and not in another.

You are correct in not giving this any focus and energy. This is wisdom.

Negs provide natural resistance. They also provide testing. They help us to grow.

They are not organized, fortunately.

Advertising will not attract more than you already have. It does not work like this.

Nothing happens without a reason.

Negs are as necessary as are angels and good spirits. All are a part of the greater evolutionary process.

The parts of this process, especially the negs, do not realize they are a part of this process.

How this works relates to the manifestation process.

You work to manifest A, and taken into account your life and goals for spiritual growth and achievement, you warrant resistance and testing X and Y.

This is hugely variable. What would test one would kill another, etc.

robert