Greetings, Robert,

For awhile, I've been hearing more and more about "darkforces" out there to 'get' or stop those who are helping others in the world via vibrational healing and assisting awakening (some call them "lightworkers"). I even had someone recently tell me it is just as well I don't advertise my shamanic healing efforts, as it will make me a target by said darkforces.

I don't subscribe to such thoughts, or rather I choose not to give this a lot of attention. Without digressing into philosophy and beliefs, suffice to say that its not that I don't think, for instance, Neg's are real - but I don't believe that there is a Legion of evil forces coming together focused on taking down healers. I feel this is the type of fear-based feedback loop that actually fuels negativity and creates an atmosphere of same.

You have many more years of experience with Neg's, so I thought you would be the right person to ask: I was curious if you have heard similar and what your thoughts were. Is it just a subconscious reaction to all the upheaval in the world? A strange American phenomena? Or...??

Thank you!