Thread: What lies beyond Consciousness?

Blog Entries

What lies beyond Consciousness?

What is that from which Consciousness arises?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: What lies beyond Consciousness?

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

3. Re: What lies beyond Consciousness?

Frankly, my dear friend, questions are eternal and so are answers. We can never know where we originated from. Never ever because one question will lead to the other and yet another and another... and we will be back at square one.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Potential, the possibility of something. I call them divine essences, aspects or separations of the undifferentiated ALL (divine). They allow for a type of something (the class not a specific individual one). They are not that 'thing', only the possibility of the 'thing' (term 'thing' used very loosely here). Consciousness itself is an expressed essence that allows a mixing/blending of these (other) essences in various configurations. Yet the essences within consciousness are still conceptual and lack form (existence). The essences allow for mixing of 'separated' parts of the divine without them reverting to unity of divine. Note that some essences are only potentials and remain unexpressed.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wstein
    Potential, the possibility of something. I call them divine essences, aspects or separations of the undifferentiated ALL (divine). They allow for a type of something (the class not a specific individual one). They are not that 'thing', only the possibility of the 'thing' (term 'thing' used very loosely here). Consciousness itself is an expressed essence that allows a mixing/blending of these (other) essences in various configurations. Yet the essences within consciousness are still conceptual and lack form (existence). The essences allow for mixing of 'separated' parts of the divine without them reverting to unity of divine. Note that some essences are only potentials and remain unexpressed.
    Yes. Yes, that's what I'm sensing. I can't conceptualise it, nor can I really put it into words, but the description you just gave has the right... vibe, I guess. The pointers are good, and they resonate with what I'm perceiving but cannot grasp.

And it seems that I can't conceptualise it is that by its very nature, it is un-conceptualised. Or something like that.

Thank you, W.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

formless, unknowable potentials.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

To know the unknowable?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    What is that from which Consciousness arises?
    Nothing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm familiar with Nothing, which is not actually "nothing". But I'm unable to place that into context with this. Perhaps they are one and the same. Well, of course, they ARE. It all is.... Oi. This rabbit hole makes me dizzy.