OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 18

Program Notes/Observations:

* Each day is taking me a solid hour of practice, plus about a half hour of reading time, affirmations, and these notes I’m writing. This is taking quite a bit of dedication, but I still feel pretty confident about getting through it. For anyone interested in OBE’s, it might be easier to just try some exit techniques right off the bat, just to get some experience and motivation to go through a program like this. Working on all the prerequisite skills for weeks at a time before knowing what you’re in for takes a lot of dedication.
* I’m not too sure if the energy raising technique is doing much for me. The feeling is pretty subtle, although I do feel pretty good afterward.
* Doing these exercises in the morning is going to take even more discipline as it’s a fairly sizable schedule change. I really need to do this though, because my mind is racing after a full day of work.

Dream Notes:

* I haven’t gotten up early yet to do the wake back to bed method for lucid dreams, although I’m trying to work it into my schedule.
* I’ve been waking up lately thinking I haven’t remembered my dreams. But once I lie there for a while and really think about it, bits and pieces start to come back. My lucidity in my dreams hasn’t increased lately though – I’ve sort of hit a wall with this.
* I had another video-game-esque dream last night.