Began yesterday evening with the 17 minute Xphirience + which was intended to be listened to before the main Xphirience audiotrack. I actually felt some heat sensations in some areas of my body/chakras and suddently my brow center clicked and began to throb. It sort of felt like someone pushed the on button and the throbing was mixed with some sort of sharp feeling. Like an intense sharp or cold object was stuck to my brow center. It was'nt unpleasant though.
I felt some ligthness and some swaying inside my body, similar to what Iv' felt with other cd's like some monroe audios. Unfortunatelly I fell asleep later on. Don't know when it was and I think that's because i lost track of time, which I like. I still recon it was about 15 minutes in on the main audio track. After that I woke up pretty hastily when it only was 2 - 3 minutes left on the track.
I felt that i had slept, but still it did'nt feel like regular sleep. I kind of wondered what had happened actually and well, I guess i was asleep or that I just forgot my experience whatever that may have been.
Anyway, this was my number one try. I will use the tracks more as I found it very interesteing. Next time i will try it on another time of the day. I'v found that after work, when I am a bit tired is'nt ideal for my meditation. I often fall asleep.

Regards //Linus