Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hits that work (i-Doser)

Hits that work (i-Doser)

Sexual (VERY VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes / This is NOT for the faint of heart. ! (First, it forces the brain and body to release numbing opiates at a 2.5hz range, sending pleasure opium-like waves through the body) (right on the money) . Just when your entire body falls numb, we surge you with hot beams of ecstasy where users have reported near-orgasm-like feelings finally, just as your body is wilting in sexual bliss, we administer the pain: .20-.26hz causes pain in the body. Reports of pings of pain in your teeth (like drilling,) under your skin (feeling as if you were getting a tattoo,) and vice-grip like sensations on parts of your body are not uncommon mixed with the euphoria and ecstasy, make this a very powerful, sexual experience that is NOT intended for all users. Use ONLY if you want an intense experience like no other. POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF!

ADRENOCHROME / Recreational (Very Strong) / 30 Minutes / Adrenochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine). It has achieved mythical status as a deliberately-ingested psychoactive -- boosted by H.S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It is reputed to cause disorientation and hallucinations. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    This one gives me great visuals

http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index...ain_page=index

Astral Dynamic's rules regarding drugs/conduct/psychoactives/substance control : What are the rules of conduct at Astral Dynamics?
    Last edited by ButterflyWoman; 4th July 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: slight title change (to make it clear it's about i-Doser)

Re: Hits that work

What the heck! I have to try this out...

Blog Entries

Even legal mind alterers may come with their risks, so remember Psionicx's warning,
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Booooh, that i-dose thing doesn't work at all...

all the more reason to stay far away from it.

Blog Entries

This thread has become a little weird.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

tell me about it ...but better weird than backfired.

Re: Hits that work (i-Doser)

I've been having good experiences with the BW, as some sudden astral projections. That's why I thought the idoser could be good for something. The drug thing is completely mysterious for me, as long as I don't and I haven't had any drugs, but I do know what an orgasm is, and that precise "hit" didn't do anything but wasting my time. I also tried the peyote (heard of it in Carlos Castaneda's books), but it was also in vain.

In fact, wouldn't all drug dealers go to bankruptcy due to such software? :ยด-D

Blog Entries

I've had mixed results with i-Doser. I like the "French Roast", which is a short but quite effective beta wave inducer, but most of the others I've tried are average to pointless.

I will say "Marijuana" was interesting and induced some quite potent effects (visions, specifically, and deep relaxation), but it didn't seem very like actual marijuana (I grew up in the 70s, okay? nuff said ), and to be honest, I'm prone to visions, anyway, so it's not like something happened that hadn't happened to me hundreds of times before.

Personally, I strongly suspect that a lot of the i-Doser effect is due to suggestion, i.e., they tell you what it's supposed to do to you, and then, lo and behold, that's what it does. Only it doesn't work that well on everyone...

I prefer MindStereo by Transparent Corporation (http://www.transparentcorp.com/), and I use it very regularly. I also have their NeuroProgrammer2, and I use it often, though not as often as MindStereo.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

changed my mind, im gona post a report on most of the doses effects on me and see what you think.
    Last edited by darron; 4th July 2011 at 08:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast