Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

This is called the Xphrience Bliss Coded sound. It is not a brainwave mp3. It is sound made by combing Sacred Geometry Sound frequencys

I have used so many brainwave meditation cds and they all suck. I saw this mp3 advertized on youtube so i bought it.
    The first time i listened to it i went so far deep into a trance I was just gone. Blackness. It was the best feeling ive ever had. It was like i was inside the black of my mind. I reccomend this to anyone trying to really meditate.
    Im just showing you the site because I think its absolutely amazing and more people need to know about it!
    It took me into a trance monks take years to go into. the images I saw I cant even explain in words Please try it out and report back how youve liked it.

http://www.xphirience.com/

Im trying to get some good head phones

Note: To remove the 'mystery' from this initial post, xphirience is simply isochronic tones. For more info on isochronics, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochronic_tones
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th November 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Data
    Shawn

Re: Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

Cool! yeah, do let us know how you get on...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Not sure if i can post links yet, but anyway. Here's a newer link to the one in the first post. The site changed place the 16th of may this year.

http://blisscodedsound.blogspot.com/

R
    egards //Linus

I've only listened to the soundtrack a few times so far. Both times have been in the evening before bed. I have had some minor things happen while listening to the soundtrack. The first time my brow chakra started 'thumping' for about 15 seconds and I had some minor energy movement. It caught me off guard the first time and dropped me off into a deep sleep.

The second time I got a little more into a trance state while listening to the soundtrack. I was 'imagining' myself walking to our spare room we have upstairs and I felt a swirling energy that went from my knees to my feet. It felt very neat and I could definitely sense a circular movement of the energy. It only lasted about 5 to 6 seconds but was a very strong feeling. I also sensed (but just barely) some kind of circular motion at various times. This was either at the edge of my vision and lasted only a few seconds or an overall feeling I got of energy moving around me and that was also very mild and brief.

There is a difference in using this and binaural beats/Isocronic tones to try to get into a trance state or meditation state (for me anyways). With Binaurals/Iso's, you can feel them slowing your brainwaves down. It's a very guided feeling. With the Blisscoded sound, it's not nearly as noticeable (which is why it caught me off-guard and sent me off to sleep the first time).

I look forward to using the Blisscoded soundtrack(s) a bit more and see what comes of them. At this point, if I'm going to use sounds to help me get into a trance faster, it will be through Binaurals and Iso's.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Blog Entries

I'll try it tonight actually. Listened to the sample from youtube for about 10 minutes without closing my eyes and even then, my brow chakra began to throb. Something I'v only felt during energy work untill now.

Will update on this tomorrow.

Regards //LInus

Blog Entries

Began yesterday evening with the 17 minute Xphirience + which was intended to be listened to before the main Xphirience audiotrack. I actually felt some heat sensations in some areas of my body/chakras and suddently my brow center clicked and began to throb. It sort of felt like someone pushed the on button and the throbing was mixed with some sort of sharp feeling. Like an intense sharp or cold object was stuck to my brow center. It was'nt unpleasant though.
    I felt some ligthness and some swaying inside my body, similar to what Iv' felt with other cd's like some monroe audios. Unfortunatelly I fell asleep later on. Don't know when it was and I think that's because i lost track of time, which I like. I still recon it was about 15 minutes in on the main audio track. After that I woke up pretty hastily when it only was 2 - 3 minutes left on the track.
    I felt that i had slept, but still it did'nt feel like regular sleep. I kind of wondered what had happened actually and well, I guess i was asleep or that I just forgot my experience whatever that may have been.
    Anyway, this was my number one try. I will use the tracks more as I found it very interesteing. Next time i will try it on another time of the day. I'v found that after work, when I am a bit tired is'nt ideal for my meditation. I often fall asleep.

Regards //Linus

I fell asleep the third time I used this. This really catches me off-guard. I also had a few minutes left on the soundtrack.

I agree with you on the sleep, but not really sleep. It's like snapping back awake, but I'm not groggy like I would be if I did that from a 'normal' sleep. There's something different about it. Also, I've noticed that with a total of about 51 minutes between the two soundtracks.. it often goes by in what seems like 15 to 20 minutes.

Blog Entries

Yes, could'nt describe it better myself. Especially the timelapse thing in the end you wrote about, thats exactly how i feel even with the monroe adios if I fall asleep. I really have to try and get a comfy chair or recliner to practice in to not get used to fall asleep or perhaps just practice when I'm not so tired.

Have you found that the Xphirience audio silences your mind better than the monroe audios? It feelt like i had a more silenced mind with Xphirience and that the monroe audios take more time to help me with that.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Yes, could'nt describe it better myself. Especially the timelapse thing in the end you wrote about, thats exactly how i feel even with the monroe adios if I fall asleep. I really have to try and get a comfy chair or recliner to practice in to not get used to fall asleep or perhaps just practice when I'm not so tired.

Have you found that the Xphirience audio silences your mind better than the monroe audios? It feelt like i had a more silenced mind with Xphirience and that the monroe audios take more time to help me with that.
    I use soundtracks from Brain Sync mostly. I also have one from the unexplainable store that I sometimes use. But to answer your question, I do find that the mind-chatter goes away better with the Xphirience soundtracks.

Of course I have picked up my active training on silencing the mind without any help, but the Xphirience does seem to help with that when I use it.

Wow, how nice to read about my own product
    I would like to add that Xphirience is NOT isochronic tones. They consist of embedded frequecies following a certain pattern derived from the golden mean/ golden ratio. It hasn't got anything to do with brainwave entrainment like binaural beats, monaural or isochronic etc.
    Last edited by ThirdEye; 11th September 2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: misspelled

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast