Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

This is called the Xphrience Bliss Coded sound. It is not a brainwave mp3. It is sound made by combing Sacred Geometry Sound frequencys

I have used so many brainwave meditation cds and they all suck. I saw this mp3 advertized on youtube so i bought it.
    The first time i listened to it i went so far deep into a trance I was just gone. Blackness. It was the best feeling ive ever had. It was like i was inside the black of my mind. I reccomend this to anyone trying to really meditate.
    Im just showing you the site because I think its absolutely amazing and more people need to know about it!
    It took me into a trance monks take years to go into. the images I saw I cant even explain in words Please try it out and report back how youve liked it.

http://www.xphirience.com/

Im trying to get some good head phones

Note: To remove the 'mystery' from this initial post, xphirience is simply isochronic tones. For more info on isochronics, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochronic_tones
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 14th November 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Data
    Shawn

Re: Super Deep Meditation With Bliss Coded Sound

im thinking if i had something like BOSe headphones Id be gone. Just blacked out. All I have is $10 headphones and it still works well
    Shawn

wow.
    this sounds really interesting.
    unfortunately i can't afford the purchase right now, i'm not working right now, so money's super tight.
    i'm really interested in what can be done with sound.
    did u buy the triple pack?
    do you notice differences in effects from listening to each?

is the effect dependant on headphones being used? or would it be effective played thru speakers?

i'm learning to produce my own music, and i am in the process of creating a piece that will hopefully have healing/mind state altering potential.
    i'm familiar with binaurals, but this sounds like it's far more effective...

as far as headphones go, you could probably pick up a reasonably priced pair of Sennheiser headphones. they do a range of lightweight, relatively cheap ones. very good sound quality. very popular with dj's, for those very reasons.(i have a pair around my neck right now )
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Ouroboros Guest

Sennheiser headphones rock! I bought some for recording at the practice room. The pair I got were $80, but they do a really good job at accurately reproducing the sound without altering it. I have a pair of Bose headphones at home, and they're awesome for listening to music, but I think you get more of your money's worth with the Sennheisers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    Sennheiser headphones rock! I bought some for recording at the practice room. The pair I got were $80, but they do a really good job at accurately reproducing the sound without altering it. I have a pair of Bose headphones at home, and they're awesome for listening to music, but I think you get more of your money's worth with the Sennheisers.
    SEE!!
    i told ya!!
    yeah, almost every dj i know has owned, or does own a set or two of Sennheisers.
    and for you iphone users out there, they also do a rocking set of in-ear-phones. really good quality and volume!!!

I have the Xphirience, too. My favorite is the balance MP3 which uses isochronic beats and targets the primary chakras, but I also really like the bonus mp3 called something like wonderful life. Sometimes I listen to the rain one when I'm out walking.

is it really that much better than binaurals Tom?

I wouldn't really compare it with binaurals. It is harder for me to let go and trust the process than with binaurals, because I can't know how it works or what it does and relaxing into the experience is more important than with binaurals.

I just purchased the Xphirience +Xphirience Balance Plus sountracks. I'll post my experience with these within a day or two of using them. I'm hoping to use them tonight if I have time (it's almost 51 minutes to get through both of them back to back).
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Cool! yeah, do let us know how you get on...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast