Thread: Finally out and moving!

1. Finally out and moving!

Just happened.
    Decided to sleep in my studio tonight. My husband was snoring in the bedroom beside the studio which is connected by a door.
    Was trying to relax my body to go to sleep and was breathing in with ASTRAL and out with PROJECTION, just playing around and must've drifted off but awoke and opened my eyes. Could see the darkness of the room and was suddenly freaked out. Knew something was happening and felt so so heavy, dragging me down down into sleep again but just kinda went with it.
    I relaxed my body further down down and let my arm fall through the bed! I could feel the springs of the bed as my arm passed through!
    I tried putting it through my leg and it felt totally different, more solid I guess. Then I just thought UP and up I went! It was awesome.
    So then I thought of Adam my husband cos I wanted to be with him. I tried to say it with my mouth and obviously couldn't but it propelled me towards the door and I could see the dark wood and I knew I could just go through and I did. I felt the wood and I was in the room. It was dark but the light is actually on but I knew that this is just an anomaly and I was above the bed but I kept going up and I was in the roof space. I could feel the wood and the dust and the space. That's when it freaked me out and I stopped.
    Wow! I should've just let myself go up and up and out into the sky!
    How exhilarating! How awesome! I guess all that training pays off. I haven't been doing any energy work for over a month though.
    The charge of energy before you separate is wonderful!
    Wow I'm so blown away! I knew something was odd tonight. I've been in a weird mood and all I wanted to do was go to bed. Guess my body knew!

Re: Finally out and moving!

great!!
    congrats! it's the coolest feeling when you first get out, huh?!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Congrats.
    I love reading people's new experiences, it reminds me of my first.
    Light anomalies are very common because you are perceiving with your energy body, so that it can appear lighter than what your eyes would see, or darker at times- like when looking at things with infrared goggles.
    Congratulations again, I'm glad it happened for you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi Turbulence

Flying outdoors is even more fun than floating inside a room. Try to get outside next time and take a flight around your neighborhood. Flying is Truly a Blast !
    Regards
    Grey

5. Re: Finally out and moving!

Ah yeah twas very cool. It's the fear that's the biggest hurdle.
    God it took me long enough! Must be a slow starter. Not like I've been trying for years and years(sarcasm).
    Weird thing is the wind seemed to be with me last night. It seemed to follow my moods before I lay down.

6. Re: Finally out and moving!

Wahoo! Congrats, this sounds like not just a final lift off, but also some really amazing experiences as well. I'm fascinated by the layers of sensation when we pass through things. Cheers!
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

7. Re: Finally out and moving!

Yes these accounts definitely encourage the rest of us,thanks

IA56 Guest

Congrats!! Fantastic I am so happy for you!!

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Great stuff, Turbulenceadams!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Summerlander Guest

Congratulations, turbulenceadams! I like the fact that you felt the bed springs. I want to try that too! Hehehe! By the way, there are techniques that you can do to prolong the experience. Also, just because you return to the body, it doesn't mean it's all over. Remain still and re-separate! You can have multiple OOBEs in one night.

As for energy work, I don't use it and I manage to have loads of experiences. I guess if energy work helps some people so be it but I feel that you don't really need it.