Thread: Sure Path to Madness?

asalantu Guest

Sure Path to Madness?

Dear Sir,

At viewtopic.php?f=32&t=19290 you refer to us as follows:

5. I have taught people to do this in a safer and gentler way. Some people are natural at this. A few have had this experience during energy work sessions at my live workshops. This is the exception though and not the rule. Some people are just ready for this. One man had never done any meditation or energy work before my workshop, and he had a full kundalini raising in class. Amazing. He still does this, and is developing and finding his path in life.

Unless your proximity at the moment, if that man was near to have a kundalini full rising, after that ¿could he have had as final destiny a madhouse?

By other hand (and I remark is not my interest to know their real identity, but to know about their life style characteristics) ¿How old were he? ¿Was he living far from strong society commitments? ¿How were its feeding behaviour? ¿Was he far from eating heavily and away from alcohol, tobacco and other drugs? ¿What another aspect you consider as significant for their early full rising?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: Sure Path to Madness?

G'day,

There are many misconceptions concerning kundalini in the modern western world.

Kundalini is a very natural thing. This potential is built into everyone.

This event happened about 3 years ago. The man in question emails me every few months and updates me on his progress. He is very stable. He likes his new state of being and his new abilities. But he is not doing anything radical with this. He does not have to do anything. I think he will evolve and become more inspirational and contribute to the world some day.

This may was about 40. He eats a mixed diet (typical American diet). He does not do yoga. He likes baseball and fishing, etc. He is not particularly healthy, and not unhealthy.

he did not smoke, but did drink occasionally. He lived in the suburbs and had a very normal life and job.

(When I raised kundalini, I smoked and drank moderately. This does not stop the process. But it will lower your energies a tad - this can be useful as a way of turning down the volume on kundalini.)

Some people are naturally open to kundalini rising.

As opposed to this, I have known people spend decades working on themselves with great discipline without activating kundalini.

I met an Akido master and teacher (a woman, about 40) in the waiting room of a naturopath. This meeting was arranged. I taught her my energy work methods and talked her through some basic exercises. She raised kundalini for the first time, while I guided her.

Again, some people are just naturally ready for this, and some need to do more work.

By and large, I think it comes down to ones beliefs and what one is prepared to accept...as well as ones relationship with self and higher self.

It is this relationship that keeps one sane as it is the perfect teacher.

robert