Thread: Are negs on the rise?

1. Are negs on the rise?

Dear Robert,

I can't help but assume that there must now be a lot more hostillity around in the ether.
    This year it has been the worst for me. I've taken the most debilitating blows that have lead me to the absolute edge. To this day I continue to observe my suffering and as i keep searching, I find no natural reason. It is as if an invisible force precisely, systematically and intelligently exploits my mind, starting by raising painful or conflicting thoughts etc. - over all squeezing me like a wet sponge up to the point now that I feel that I am cornered in my own mind and suffocating from within. And the greater my effort to free myself from this tyranny the more I fall. I can clearly feel it's presence after a while of absence and when it's back it feels like some of my chakras being submerged in hundreds of feet of water. It/they instantly pervertes the whole atmosphere once it arrives, converting a nice day/evening into a misery and make people/family members turn against one another, making me want to leave the house and walk or w/e but it/they seem to follow whereever I go. It is not the troll kind of low-intelligence entity that one could simply "cleanse" away.
    I believe this force is attacking my entire family however I seem to be the most aware hence the most dangerous, the most targeted or just simply the weakest link? I've observed subtle attacks on me for years but i've never felt so much pressure as this year and I'm not even sure how much longer til I'm going to lose it completly.

I'm just wondering if you have personally noticed an increase in hostile entities/energies on earth, in your personal life and the life of others in say the last 2 years?

Thank you

kind regards,

Paul

Re: Are negs on the rise?

There has been a steady increase in negative activity for the past 20 years or so.

Take a look at this http://www.yogateacher.com/text/meditat ... ation.html

This style of meditation will help you greatly if you practice it. It takes no skill and anyone can do this.

Also read the stories there.

A q link also helps (see my website) as does sleeping grounded, see http://www.sleepingearthed.com and similar.

robert