Thread: I guess this thread will be a 90 day work in progress

travelerwithin Guest

I guess this thread will be a 90 day work in progress

I just got the book yesterday but didnt get to read it until today. I'm going to read all the way through to exersise one. I will start them tomorrow. I am going to do a few of the exersises today as many as i can but officially my 90 days will be tomorrow. That is when i'll start recording dreams and the full day objectives... I am a bit skeptical it is my nature. Dont get me wrong I really want astral projection to be real... I am hoping this is the solution as to why I have been less sucessful (trying not to use words like not, cant, wont, ect..) in the past attempts to project...

I can tell you that after reading what i have it is a very informative book and i am very optimistic about the course of the next 90 days...

I am going to start my brainwave generator when i am done with this post once i set up my meditation area....

Currently right now the only place in my house to lay down is my bed i sleep in should i just use the floor instead in a another room (we moved not too long ago) but i am getting a new couch and loveseat very soon (the old ones needed to be replaced for decorative reasons the wife had)

I have a meditation Utopia in my room (the only place i have access to My computer) anything from mist fountains to serene sounds burning incense you pretty much name it i have it (especially esoteric symbols pretty much everywhere including the constant pentagram I wear daily as a necklace...

I guess my question is should i leave this place i have created and just use a random room ( I dont really have any other place of such privacy to do my exersises early in the morning like i would like to...

Also would it be overdoing it to do my affirmations on the hour every hour that im awake until of course its time for the night time ones...

well I realize i have alot of questions here I guess this is an appology in advance (cuz i have a whole lot more now is just not the time)...

Any information is helpful of course i posted this for Mr Mercer and Mr Bruce to see hopefully i can get some decent replies from them as well

Thanks for the great book so far its certainly livening up my day

Blog Entries
    travelerwithin wrote:
    I have a meditation Utopia in my room (the only place i have access to My computer) anything from mist fountains to serene sounds burning incense you pretty much name it i have it (especially esoteric symbols pretty much everywhere including the constant pentagram I wear daily as a necklace...
    You should do your meditations where you feel most confortable, and if it's in your room, then that's where you should do it. However, maybe you should make yourself a spot in it that's not on your bed to do some of the practice. I have a recliner in my room where I do my morning practice. Do what feels comfortable.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

travelerwithin Guest

thanks for the reply kinda of new to all this really....

I have been trying to project before and not using my bed makes sense but i really dont have another place to do lay down exersises in private that is

that is why i asked about my room i can sit at the front of my bed not laying down and i also have a simple hard back chair (kitchen chair where we come from) that i could do all my practices from its the ones laying down im concerned about mostly like i said im about to get a new couch and im waiting on a shipment of incense before i start using hte laying down on anything because i want to use the same ones

BriMercer Guest
    Travelerwithin,

I think the most important quality in a meditation space is that you have to feel confident that no one is going to interrupt you when your doing your meditation/energy work/OBE practice. Because relaxation is so critical to conscious exit projection, you need to be able to be in your space and totally let go, without fear that someone is going to barge in and disturb you. The general rule is to avoid you the bed you use for sleep, but if that's the only place that works, use it.

Brian

travelerwithin Guest

thanks for your reply brian

I would just like to say so far im having great success in your lessons and exersises I would like to add that i am using your awakened mind BWG to sleep at and i almost got a conscious projection from it...It is not fear that stops me from projection (to be honest im not sure why i have never felt vibrations i have always felt and moved energy in my feet hands and head but some parts i cant feel any energy at all)...I will admit the first time i felt the vibrations last night was a bit odd but i still was not afraid of doing it in fact i wanted to even moreso now then i did before...
    I am following the game plan as stated in the book i wear a rubber band on my wrist to remind me if i havent stated an affirmation that hour i need to and if in doubt just affirm the daily affirmations and make sure they are done...

I follow a checklist and such I really want to do this but you probably know that because you were exactly where i was at one time....

I bought frankinscence today to use for my practices and only for that today I hope this adds to my progress as well....
    I was curious what am I suppose to concentration on while listening to the awakened mind (I am not great with visualization of an object I am not sure why either I have done many exersizes to help me achieve a better ability and it just simply is not there My mind can see the invisible hand brushing sponging fine but when its REAL objects i cant make them appear in my head like some people can)... So far all i have been doing is trying to concentrate on the less frequent beats in my Right ear because i have been told that that is what opperates the left part of the brain aka the consciousness (that i can make out of course)...This seems to be working ok i guess sometimes i can feel spots of "losing time" like i almost passed out and lost it but didnt

Mr Mercer and Mr Bruce i just want to say thanks for all you help and advice here .I have full intentions on buying a licensed copy of your BWG i just cant at this time. Right now the book is great and i noticed in the back there is suggested reading material i would like to run by you what i got from a local library if you dont mind

Ultamate journey by Robert Monroe
    Astral oddesy by Carol Eby
    Charkras for beginners by Davind Pond
    and Kiss Guide to dreams by lisa lenoerd

I would also like to add though i have been very faithful in my attempts I cant remember my dreams its as though im going to sleep and simply waking up kind of like blacking out and when i do remember them they are very very vivid any information on this is helpful

Thanks again for you very patient responses I sincerely hope you can help me achieve what i have been working very hard at....