I just got the book yesterday but didnt get to read it until today. I'm going to read all the way through to exersise one. I will start them tomorrow. I am going to do a few of the exersises today as many as i can but officially my 90 days will be tomorrow. That is when i'll start recording dreams and the full day objectives... I am a bit skeptical it is my nature. Dont get me wrong I really want astral projection to be real... I am hoping this is the solution as to why I have been less sucessful (trying not to use words like not, cant, wont, ect..) in the past attempts to project...

I can tell you that after reading what i have it is a very informative book and i am very optimistic about the course of the next 90 days...

I am going to start my brainwave generator when i am done with this post once i set up my meditation area....

Currently right now the only place in my house to lay down is my bed i sleep in should i just use the floor instead in a another room (we moved not too long ago) but i am getting a new couch and loveseat very soon (the old ones needed to be replaced for decorative reasons the wife had)

I have a meditation Utopia in my room (the only place i have access to My computer) anything from mist fountains to serene sounds burning incense you pretty much name it i have it (especially esoteric symbols pretty much everywhere including the constant pentagram I wear daily as a necklace...

I guess my question is should i leave this place i have created and just use a random room ( I dont really have any other place of such privacy to do my exersises early in the morning like i would like to...

Also would it be overdoing it to do my affirmations on the hour every hour that im awake until of course its time for the night time ones...

well I realize i have alot of questions here I guess this is an appology in advance (cuz i have a whole lot more now is just not the time)...

Any information is helpful of course i posted this for Mr Mercer and Mr Bruce to see hopefully i can get some decent replies from them as well

Thanks for the great book so far its certainly livening up my day