I would just like to say so far im having great success in your lessons and exersises I would like to add that i am using your awakened mind BWG to sleep at and i almost got a conscious projection from it...It is not fear that stops me from projection (to be honest im not sure why i have never felt vibrations i have always felt and moved energy in my feet hands and head but some parts i cant feel any energy at all)...I will admit the first time i felt the vibrations last night was a bit odd but i still was not afraid of doing it in fact i wanted to even moreso now then i did before...
I am following the game plan as stated in the book i wear a rubber band on my wrist to remind me if i havent stated an affirmation that hour i need to and if in doubt just affirm the daily affirmations and make sure they are done...

I follow a checklist and such I really want to do this but you probably know that because you were exactly where i was at one time....

I bought frankinscence today to use for my practices and only for that today I hope this adds to my progress as well....
I was curious what am I suppose to concentration on while listening to the awakened mind (I am not great with visualization of an object I am not sure why either I have done many exersizes to help me achieve a better ability and it just simply is not there My mind can see the invisible hand brushing sponging fine but when its REAL objects i cant make them appear in my head like some people can)... So far all i have been doing is trying to concentrate on the less frequent beats in my Right ear because i have been told that that is what opperates the left part of the brain aka the consciousness (that i can make out of course)...This seems to be working ok i guess sometimes i can feel spots of "losing time" like i almost passed out and lost it but didnt

Mr Mercer and Mr Bruce i just want to say thanks for all you help and advice here .I have full intentions on buying a licensed copy of your BWG i just cant at this time. Right now the book is great and i noticed in the back there is suggested reading material i would like to run by you what i got from a local library if you dont mind

Ultamate journey by Robert Monroe
Astral oddesy by Carol Eby
Charkras for beginners by Davind Pond
and Kiss Guide to dreams by lisa lenoerd

I would also like to add though i have been very faithful in my attempts I cant remember my dreams its as though im going to sleep and simply waking up kind of like blacking out and when i do remember them they are very very vivid any information on this is helpful

Thanks again for you very patient responses I sincerely hope you can help me achieve what i have been working very hard at....