Thread: An offer and a question

An offer and a question

Hello Mr Bruce,

firstly, have you heard of this challenge, and if so would you try it?

[link deleted; see forum rules as regards minimum post and links viewtopic.php?t=186]

I can't begin to ponder they amazing exposure and credibility you'd bring to Astral Projection/OBE's if you or someone else from this website actually passed this test.

Secondly, I very often hear quite intense voices during the early stages of my OBE experiences, usually right at the start of the vibrations coming in and before I've smoothed them out (I'm old school Robert Monroe method at the moment, got your book though). At first I thought I was being attacked by spirits, as the voices seemed very harsh, sort of shouting my name in whispers. I recently have started wondering if by some altering of my consciousness I am able to listen in, as it were on my own subconscious, hearing all the random words and sentences each of us think every day but don't pay any attention too.

Any thoughts?

PS, you really should do that challenge.

Re: An offer and a question

G'day,

The challenge is not real. It is rigged and not winnable. Many fine psychics and etc have done this.

Basically, before you begin, you assign all copyright of test data to ♥♥♥♥♥. The small print you sign says you will accept his opinion as final. So, even if you levitate before him, or perform the most amazing stuff, he'll just say 'don't know how you did it, but I know its a fake, and that's my opinion'.

They use this to discredit people. They've tried it on me. Its unwinnable, and I don't think he's good for the money anyway.

Followers of ♥♥♥♥♥ are banned from these forums as they are troublemakers. Long story.

Open minded skeptics are great./ I am one myself. Closed minded skeptics are like obsessed religious fanatics. A real conversation is not possible.

What you are experiencing is called 'astral voices and noises'. This is a form of clairaudience. These can be very real. You can also hear the thoughts and words of other projectors (real people). Also spirits and etc. These are best ignored.

I used to listen to my children chatting with each other, while they were asleep. They told all and they thought I was a mind reader....I heard all their little schemes and secrets....grin. They often kept me awake at night...there was no shutting them up.

Robert