Thread: radio turns on and wakes me up at night

1. radio turns on and wakes me up at night

i wasnt sure which topic to put this under as i dont feel im being attacked so please move it if you need to. My radio turns on by itself sometimes while im sleeping and wakes me up and i see shadows darting around my room as i wake up, this always happens around 5am. The other night I woke up from the radio turning on again and i actually saw someone standing in my room, it looked like a mummy with bandages but it was hard to make out, i then shook my head and it was gone.

Does anyone have any idea how i could find out who it actually is that keeps waking me up? Because i get the feeling it wants something from me but i got no idea what.

Cheers.

Re: radio turns on and wakes me up at night

take the radio out of the room and see what happens.

Blog Entries

You could try meditating on it and see if any information gets through that way. Another option is to research the house history if possible.

I had the same thing happen with both a lamp and a TV in a place I stayed for holiday once. I didn't like the vibe of the place as soon as I entered it, and more particularly during taking a shower, and I was glad we weren't there more than a few days.

A reputable medium (and I mean reputable) could help you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

4. Re: radio turns on and wakes me up at night

well iv unplugged the sterio so hopefuly ill have no more problems and we built our house so we are the only people to have lived in it, its only 10 years old. i have had a problem with a neg before but it doesnt bother me anymore since i did something to get rid of it. I hope this isnt a neg cause i really dont like them.

Blog Entries

If the stereo has remote control capabiltites, certain malfunctions can cause it to turn itself on, and off and change stations, if it is electronic. So I'd look for material reasons first- unplugging it is a good idea, since taking it to another room may be uncomfortable or undoable (if you live in a dorm or something like that).
    If you are being bothered by some nonphysical entity, other stuff will happen.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.