What's the status of DHEA where you live? It is legal and over-the-counter where I live, and it is vegetarian because it is made from a plant. Your body produces it when you sleep and it wakes you up in the morning. Melatonin counters it and keeps you asleep during the night as levels of DHEA slowly rise. DHEA is what gives you the energy to go out and do things during the day. If you can go to a doctors office and get your DHEA level tested (it is a saliva test), and they can suggest an amount to take on a daily basis in the morning. Even if your levels are normal you may want to try it. If it is legal where you are. I use it from time to time, especially when I know I'm only going to get a couple hours of sleep and I am going to need to get up anyway. It is not a stimulant.

Even a multivitamin and getting enough protein in your diet can help.

L-arginine might be good to consider, and zinc. Maybe some ginseng or green tea.

Success brings success. Lots of little successes can give you the confidence for bigger things. Find little things that you know you can do that you have been putting off and do them. Pick things you know you can do, but just haven't wanted to do. That's the kind of thing that weighs you down, so you will feel lighter and more successful.