Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can someone please scan me for negs?

can someone please scan me for negs?

I dont really want to get too much into it but ive had very bad luck and bad things happen all my life.

Ive woken up many times paralized with entities touching me and putting there hands inside me.

Ive woken up and had something in dark robes stick a hatchet in me and pull my astral body out.

Ive been in paralasis and seen creepy crawly things floating around and crawling up me.

Thats just some of it, ive really tried to forget it all because its too much for me to deal with now.

So im asking can someone scan me to see if there any negs and entities present?

thank you much
    Shawn

Re: can someone please scan me for negs?

ok so yea ive had terrible luck all my life

Ive litterly radiate negativaty

so much stuff going wrong thru my life

Then the sleep paralasis stuff happened

Id sleep and then wake up only able to move my eyes. id see etheric creraters and beings. Spiders and weird things floating

Dark figures some in robes with hoods. They would pull on me and squeeze my body. Like i said the one litteraly pulled me out during sleep. Ive just tried to forget it thinking its in my head. Ive been put on antipsychotics because my parents were thinking im looney. Ive been practising reiki and kundalini and ignoring it. I really just want this heavy dense weight off my back.

Theres seriously gotta be something here. In my house. On me. Attached. i havent talked about this because ive put it in the back of my head. Id really appreciate if some one with abilitys here on astral dynamics could help me. Thanks
    Shawn

Blog Entries

I would say, do a few things- Read the Dweller on the Threshold theme- the forum here (in the AD Pedia) has three topics on it. Then read this one. It's old-fashioned, but a goodie. http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA016/Eng ... 6_c04.html
    If you do consider yourself to have bad luck, you need to read some literature, such as "Discover the Power Within You" by Eric Butterworth. I noticed Amazon sells it at outrageous prices, try Unity Publishing for a more 'normal' price.

Take back control of your life.

As to negs- everybody has negs- just like everybody has viruses or bacteria. They are a fact of life, and you can't give them your power.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I am a bit puzzled to read this, as just a little while ago you stated, that you felt ready for "Kundalini/shaktipat" ... I noticed, that people who ask for "fast" or "instant enlightenment" do tend to attract all kinds of "helpy helpers", some do call those "Negs".

Looks like one of the attunements you did take at some point did mess up your aura. Now you are leaking energy and open for abuse by spirits.

That is for everyone to learn to choose ones teachers with care, from whom one does ask for attunements/shaktipat/etc.

So, to answer your question, yea. When I checked just now there were about four - but those come and go, so the number will be changing.
    + Alienor +

can you please go more in deph?

Yes i was asking for shaktipat to further advance my already awoken kundalini. My kundalini has been awoken for a while now i just was hoping a shaktipat could advance it. But i guess patience is a key.

I did mess with a ouija board maby 5 years ago. I now relize that is very dangerous.
    Shawn

The "Negs" around you and your messed up aura has nothing to do with using a ouija board.

Yes, patience is a key! What you believe to be "Kundalini" is not what I would call such - even when the word is nowadays used for all kinds of "weird energy raising experiences". Most likely what you did experience as being kundalini was a self protection mechanism trying to stop you from completely messing up your energy body. That is what most often it is anyway.

Right now there were two spirits, a construct (wonder who did make it - you yourself?) and an upset elemental (do you use physical grounding? if so, better don't anymore).

Your energy body needs to heal. Even more attunements and "over doing" energy work are not recommendable for you right now.

As your energy body is in a mess and leaking, it is also hard to see, what else might be going on in your aura. Right now I have too many other obligations, so I can't do a thorough check on you.

My advice is: rest, do stuff that makes you happy, no energy work, OBE or such. If you want to meditate, then meditate about something that makes you happy and just feel happy. Maybe get some exercise - things that are good for your body.
    + Alienor +

If we are talking about the same thing, I think the construct is from me and it was only meant to last 12 hours. The purpose was to help to coordinate over a dozen recent attunements so they work together more easily.

!!!! It's possible to scan people for negs? Geez this forum never ceases to amaze me how do you do that? (I don't expect to be able to do it, I'm just curious).

You know what, if someone doesn't mind, can you also scan me? Maybe the reason I can't do NEW is because a neg is preventing me! If I learn NEW any negs attached to me would be removed (if I understand correctly) so it would be in a negs best interest to prevent me from learning it right?

PS. Just so that you know what I mean by "I can't do NEW" I began when AD was first released, and I still can't do it (although there was a 2 - 3 year period where I just gave up and didn't try).

Thanks
    Cal
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    If I learn NEW any negs attached to me would be removed
    Usually that is not the case. NEW does not protect from Negs. If your energy is raised high enough, then you are more safe from possession. High energy is in a way like a natural armor or comparable with good immunity system.
    But I am not sure could you raise your energy just with NEW to such a level.

If you feel otherwise fine and just have problems with NEW, that does not sound like a Neg problem.
    + Alienor +

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast