Thread: Strange Smoke Visual And Trance Help

Strange Smoke Visual And Trance Help

Hello all,

I have been trying to get into trance/ASOC for a long time now but it feels like i am just wasting time sitting in a chair. Can someone please explain to me what it feels like to be one and when your about to experience it, i know some people get hypnagogic imagery but is this like when you think of an object or like seeing a clear detailed picture in your mind? what else happens other than this, if it's and Altered State Of Conciousness does it change the way you think or feel eurphoric? how am i ment to know?

Also i have been meditating, and i keep seeing glimpse's of smoke going up past my face like i am smoking a cigarette but i'm not, is this because i usually smoke and this is imprinted in my mind. i doubt this is anything to do with altered states but just wondering about your views.

i appreciate all advise and comments please help me understand the trace state so i can move forward, i feel stuck and want to get past this so i can experience amazing things, everyone on here seems to atleast be able to reach a trace state giving them something to work with, i feel i have nothing.

Thank you for your time.

Dean
    "I think, therefore I am"

Blog Entries

Re: Strange Smoke Visual And Trance Help

It's hard to describe trance without including body sensations, but I'll try. You are so relaxed that you know that if you let yourself go you'll fall asleep.
    And you know about hypnagogics, and astral sight, there is also noises and possibly voices. Also the feeling of movement. As if you're falling- up, down, front or back, sometimes to a side or another.

The smoke may be a few things, but it sometimes is your perception of your expanded energy body- your point of view hasn't transitioned yet, but your energy body has begun to externalize.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.