Thread: Intelligence Agencies vs. Occult Knowledge

asalantu Guest

Intelligence Agencies vs. Occult Knowledge

Dear Sir....

At high level (main government intelligence agencies) ¿what is their attitude whenever proven reliable occult knowledge topics are object of public attention? ¿there exists some policy oriented to discredit proven reliable occult gifted people when they persist on to operate in a public level?

Please, avoid to quote identities (even distorted in their scripts or phonetics). Contact CFTraveler for an indepth explanation of this petition.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: Intelligence Agencies vs. Occult Knowledge

This is handled with ridicule, generally.

The ♥♥♥♥♥ Skeptic $1mil challenge to prove any psychic ability is a good example. This is designed to be unwinnable and to ridicule and discredit psychics.

To attempt the ♥♥♥♥♥ challenge, you have to sign contracts assigning copyright of all test data to ♥♥♥♥♥, and to agree to accept his opinion. So, no matter how well you do, he'll just say 'I don't believe you, so you fail' and you have no legal way to disagree. This is how he gets away with it. This challenge is therefore not real.

Bring up the subject of ETs and UFOs in public and see the reaction.....everyone smiles and wonders what drugs you are or should be taking. This has become ingrained in the population. You'll even find yourself doing this.

And if you do anything that could threaten gover nments, or the large corporations that basically own and run our planet, you risk being ridiculed, discredited, and even your life could be in danger. To prove the reality of psychic abilities threatens to change the way people think. This is not allowed. If people think differently, they vote differently and buy differently.

What do you think my chances would be to write a book of accurate prophecy on events for the next 100 years, that predicted major events, wars, disasters, assassinations, and etc? You can pretty much guarantee that somewhere I would step on some toes and, basically, be releasing top secret information. The book would disappear, and possibly me along with it. This is why Nostradamus used code, or his book would not have survived.

By and large, people do not want the truth. They want comfortable and reassuring lies dressed up as truth.

To hide the real conspiracies and truth about ETs and psychic powers, a huge number of fake conspiracies are created. This discredits all conspiracies and neatly hides the truth.

The average person today does not believe anything until they hear it on TV. But, if you own all the media, you can write the truth. Its the same with history. The victor writes the history. This makes truth of the saying 'history is bunk'.

EG, if you discovered a cure for cancer, or any of the major diseases in the world, you would not be allowed to release it. Cancer is a more than 3 trillion dollar a year industry in nth America alone. Its the same if you discovered a way to run cars on water...trillions of dollars in profits are at stake, so you would not be allowed to release it. If you pushed too hard, you would be discredited or even 'removed'.

I have seen these things happen. If I had not seen them with my own eyes, I would not believe this could happen. But it happens.

Get the DVD 'who killed the electric car' and watch it. This makes it very clear that the big corporations rule the world. Back in 1996, GM released an electric car that out performed a Ferrari and had over 120 mile range, using cheap lead acid batteries. Mel Gibson owed one and speaks on the documentary...he loved his GM electric. But they were all confiscated and 'shredded'. Why? The answer is obvious....too much change too quickly...costing big corporations countless trillions of dollars.

Nowadays, it seems that its okay to have a hybrid, so long as it has a gasoline engine, and its okay to have a plugin electric car so long as it only has a very limited range.

Again, the powers that be do not like change. The human race is, basically, still enslaved. We cannot see the chains and overseers, but they still exist.

robert